GSP Showing Much Respect to BJ Penn

Like the globs of Vaseline that are applied to both fighters before the fight starts? Does that not get all over them?
Again, watch the gifs and look at how much Vaseline he's rubbing on his face in between rounds and then his chest and back. This idea that Nurse had strategically placed the vaseline specifically at the crease in his back is horseshit.
It was residual Vaseline not a bucket of KY jelly dumped on his head.

BJ's high guard was ineffective in that fight because of GSP's top game, not because Vaseline prevented BJ from getting any traction on an already sweaty fighter, but who knows? maybe BJ could have scored his first in competition triangle against GSP of all people, i'm sure the only reason GSP was able to avoid that was the Vaseline, and not his well documented commitment gameplanning and execution.

I certainly don't mind the accusations, but it's people running with it as though its this great injustice in the world, when the reality is, it's fucking sour grapes plain and simple.

Keep in mind, Diaz also basically accused GSP of fucking mind reading because he was able to defend his leg attacks and attempted sweeps, again, because like BJ, he's unable to look at himself after a loss, grow from it and better prepare in the future and become a better fighter because of it.

Stop posting.

Prime BJ:

(Look at 4:20 of this video, how slick BJ is in mounting and taking Hughes's back)

Also see Sanchez/Florian/Sherk fights...

If anyone thinks BJ was in even remotely similar shape and mindset when he fought Nick Diaz to the above fights, they need their heads examined.

Last edited:
Oh boohoo, was the system against you Georges? Why? Because the fight didn't happen in Montreal? Because you weren't allowed to come in over weight? Because you weren't allowed to grease? What a joke.

LoL? Unless you're trolling, he's obviously referring to the VADA tests Hendricks refused to do, who oh by the way, has looked like shit ever since USADA came around.

LoL? Unless you're trolling, he's obviously referring to the VADA tests Hendricks refused to do, who oh by the way, has looked like shit ever since USADA came around.

I have my own suspicions, but to be fair he's had major knee surgeries too. and I'm far from a GSP fan.

Lol this again? GSP's team wanted to know when the test was, what all was being tested for, and every drop of info about the test they could possibly have. The inquired so much so that it upset the director of NSAC. His quote "You don't get to know when and what is being tested for. Nobody does.".

Not to mention GSP lying about paying for the test, him being a spokesman of VADA, and Dana telling them they're both stupid for it and shouldn't do it.

Also, guess who HASN'T looked like shit since USADA started?

GSP! Because he claimed to quit until more stringent testing came along, and now is like "yeeeeah, I'm totally coming back guys..just wait for it..I promise...eventually...I'll come back...maybe"

Back