GSP says ufc fighters are not invincible in a street fight

I think we are speaking about two different scenarios, and mixing both in the process.

When GSP is referring to a "street fight", i assume he is mentioning to the chaotic and unpredictable situations where you might need to defend yourself.
There are so many situations that can go outside a fighter's control, that even being a trained fighter doesn't automatically guarantees a victory: unexpected attack, guns, knifes, baseball bat, broken bottle, multiple attackers, etc, etc.

On the other hand, if by street fighting, we assume a "controlled" 1 on 1 fight, even with no rules, something like this, i would bet on the trained fighter 100% of the time.

To be fair, no one wants to see you in the streets
Anything can happen in these streets...

dolph-ziggler-tensai.gif

this is what I would do to any of these premadonna atheletes. That ufc shit don’t work on me.

No shit nearly anyone can 1 punch you and you never know how many you're really fighting

Ill throw 10 1-punch combos and KO you 10 different times. You might as well fight 10 people at once.

Brother, you seem very emotionally invested in hypothetical situations here. The first 5-10 seconds is pretty important, yes. The fight doesn't have to be finished. A broken nose, a busted eye, a knockdown, knocking someone's teeth out, or even stumbling someone can end a fight quickly or determine whether or not they choose to continue. You're very focused on people being robbed, stabbed, kidnapped, jumped, and all that other shit. Those aren't "street fights". You also keep mentioning "your data". Where the fuck are you getting your data? A couple videos that support the occasional and rare extreme occurrence you believe is the most common way people fight on the street? What about the video of Huerta wrecking that huge dude at a club? The recent video of the fighter (fuck I forget his name) who just threw a 2 piece and KO'd that drunk guy in a bar? Those are the more common and more likely scenarios, and I clearly specified in my initial post that if a fighter is in a street fight in a 1 on 1 situation, without weapons, they have a clear and obvious advantage. You're so fucking invested in your hypotheticals that you can't even acknowledge that, and you just want to hammer your view and pretend it's more likely or more common. You're presenting extreme and rare cases. Most confrontations end so quickly, they don't get video or documentation of it.

Fuckin breathe, homie, and quit pretending that the people who say fighters have the advantage in a fight are talking about being held at gun point or being jumped by the cartel. Goddamn, sahn.
The data is out there, you can deep dive youtube and watch all the street fights you want. I used examples of actual pro fighters so it actually makes the most sense in this discussion. You have the imaginary ideas of how real fights are, I used real examples and even linked the video for you. So you are basing everything on your imaginary outcomes and imaginary fights, while I used data from actual fights from actual pro fighters. HmmMMm....which is the most relevant information between the 2? Not the imaginary shit in your head.

Like I said you think pro fighters are invincible in the street because they are pro fighters and you think that people just fear them because of that. I've showed you examples of people not caring they are pro fighters and they don't fear them in the streets. You mistake sport combat and think it's the same as real combat.

GSP is 100% right and you are just delusional with your imaginary idea of how street fights are. GSP wouldn't pick UFC fighters for certain real life combat situations, because pro fighters would be out of their element in those real life combat situations. They train for sport, and real life combat isn't sport.

Conor went to Russia and they had to lock him down in a hotel since everyone was trying to attack him. Conor was with a security detail as well and no one cared. You are delusional if you think people fear pro fighters in the street when there are no rules.

The data is out there, you can deep dive youtube and watch all the street fights you want. I used examples of actual pro fighters so it actually makes the most sense in this discussion. You have the imaginary ideas of how real fights are, I used real examples and even linked the video for you. So you are basing everything on your imaginary outcomes and imaginary fights, while I used data from actual fights from actual pro fighters. HmmMMm....which is the most relevant information between the 2? Not the imaginary shit in your head.

Like I said you think pro fighters are invincible in the street because they are pro fighters and you think that people just fear them because of that. I've showed you examples of people not caring they are pro fighters and they don't fear them in the streets. You mistake sport combat and think it's the same as real combat.

GSP is 100% right and you are just delusional with your imaginary idea of how street fights are. GSP wouldn't pick UFC fighters for certain real life combat situations, because pro fighters would be out of their element in those real life combat situations. They train for sport, and real life combat isn't sport.

Conor went to Russia and they had to lock him down in a hotel since everyone was trying to attack him. Conor was with a security detail as well and no one cared. You are delusional if you think people fear pro fighters in the street when there are no rules.

I gave you two examples of videos as well. You're still stuck on people getting attacked or held at gunpoint. That's not a street fight. That is not the most common occurrence, and everyone you've been arguing with, for however many days, has clearly specified their stance. Nobody is saying that a mob of people, dudes with guns, or trained weapons experts with weapons are scared of fighters because they're fighters. Who the fuck has said that? You are WAY too emotionally invested in this shit, and the fucking saddest thing about it is you can't even see that the majority (if not all) of the people agree with what you're saying. Other than the fact that you're trying to say these life and death scenarios are more common than a simple scrap between two drunk guys at a bar.

Fuckin hell, dude, you are way off your rocker here.

I gave you two examples of videos as well. You're still stuck on people getting attacked or held at gunpoint. That's not a street fight. That is not the most common occurrence, and everyone you've been arguing with, for however many days, has clearly specified their stance. Nobody is saying that a mob of people, dudes with guns, or trained weapons experts with weapons are scared of fighters because they're fighters. Who the fuck has said that? You are WAY too emotionally invested in this shit, and the fucking saddest thing about it is you can't even see that the majority (if not all) of the people agree with what you're saying. Other than the fact that you're trying to say these life and death scenarios are more common than a simple scrap between two drunk guys at a bar.

Fuckin hell, dude, you are way off your rocker here.
Street fight has no rules buddy. Once you understand that you'll have a real understanding of street fights. You are trying to put rules and regulations on street fights. That is your mistake. I showed you what happened in Brazil with 2 pro fighters, one being in the UFC before.

Your imaginary fights and putting rules and regulations on real combat situations is your mistake. GSP is 100% right. He brought up weapons, sneak attacks, and multiple people. So what the F are you talking about?

Street fight has no rules buddy. Once you understand that you'll have a real understanding of street fights. You are trying to put rules and regulations on street fights. That is your mistake. I showed you what happened in Brazil with 2 pro fighters, one being in the UFC before.

Your imaginary fights and putting rules and regulations on real combat situations is your mistake. GSP is 100% right. He brought up weapons, sneak attacks, and multiple people. So what the F are you talking about?

Buddy, this is my initial post, and literally the 5th reply, in this thread:

It's different when there are no rules, you're fully clothed, surrounded by weird/unusual shit, against the elements, and the floor is concrete.

That said, actual fighters have an outrageous advantage in a 1 on 1 situation, without weapons. I think that's pretty obvious.

Where the fuck did I try to make up rules? MY imaginary fights? Lol, dude, you're fucking delusional. You want to go on and on and on, still, about how there are no rules, and what happens "in the streets". You're fucking crazy if you think that is how most confrontations happen. Here is a prime example:

OMG! I've "showed you" what happens when dumb ass drunk dudes flinch at UFC fighters in the bar. Now nothing you said can ever be true!! OMG! Brother, you seem to be of fairly mild intelligence. Whatever it is that you're trying to prove in this thread, or whatever has got you so blind-sided about this topic is a little concerning. Just relax and realize that I agree with your overall premise, but I'm just correcting you when you try to say that those life and death scenarios are very common. Nobody is saying the fighter has a major advantage in those particular scenarios, and most people do not think of that shit being the norm in a "street fight". Yes, we are all aware of the possibilities. The "what if" factors make it riskier, but nobody is disagreeing with the odds in those particular scenarios. Chill the fuck out, homie, and regulate yourself a bit.

Last edited:
Buddy, this is my initial post, and literally the 5th reply, in this thread:

Where the fuck did I try to make up rules? MY imaginary fights? Lol, dude, you're fucking delusional. You want to go on and on and on, still, about how there are no rules, and what happens "in the streets". You're fucking crazy if you think that is how most confrontations happen. Here is a prime example:

OMG! I've "showed you" what happens when dumb ass drunk dudes flinch at UFC fighters in the bar. Now nothing you said can ever be true!! OMG! Brother, you seem to be of fairly mild intelligence. Whatever it is that you're trying to prove in this thread, or whatever has got you so blind-sided about this topic is a little concerning. Just relax and realize that I agree with your overall premise, but I'm just correcting you when you try to say that those life and death scenarios are very common. Nobody is saying the fighter has a major advantage in those particular scenarios, and most people do not think of that shit being the norm in a "street fight". Yes, we are all aware of the possibilities. The "what if" factors make it riskier, but nobody is disagreeing with the odds in those particular scenarios. Chill the fuck out, homie, and regulate yourself a bit.

If you think GSP is talking about guys like the one Joe Schilling fought, you are dumb as hell. That's not what he is implying. No one is talking about fighting non trained, non athletic, drunk guys.

Just stop. You aren't GSP. You are not at GSP level of martial arts knowledge and experience. GSP is 100% right. He has traveled the world and spent most of his money on martial arts training. He understands the difference between street/real combat and sport. You don't know the difference. You are talking about fights in a bar, GSP is talking about weapons and multiple people - like the video I showed you of 2 pro mma fighters one being a UFC fighter got laid out and hospitalized. They didn't care that they were PRO FIGHTERS. They didn't care that JASON KNIGHT is a PRO FIGHTER when they jumped him in the bathroom. They didn't care that DANIS is a PRO FIGHTER when he got beat up in all his street/club fights. They didn't care that SHOGUN was a PRO FIGHTER when they robbed him. They didn't care that VITOR was a PRO FIGHTER when they kidnapped his sister. They didn't care that CANELO is a PRO FIGHTER P4P best BOXER when they kidnapped his family member. They didn't care that CONOR is a PRO FIGHTER when they tried to attack him in Russia while being protected by a security detail. Those are real situations that we are talking about. You are talking about some random drunk guy that Joe Schilling KO that wasn't trying to fight anyone.

GSP is 100% right and you are 100% wrong. What are your credetials? Is better than GSP? If not, then maybe you should pay attention to the knowledge that GSP is giving out for free.

Back