GSP says lax NSAC testing is the reason he's not fighting

Awesome info!

Looking forward to the facts and studies done that have proven this. It should make for an interesting read.

I'd also like an example of a crusading antiPED getting caught.

Generic comments by random
fighters don't count (Silva being a hypocrite).

I guess you missed the Hendricks debacle where Johny accused George of roiding so then George submitted to all the random testing and never tested positive while Hendricks declined to have the very same testing done on him? What a hypocrite move that was. And then Dana and Co. didn't even back Goerge up. I'd have been eternally pissed too.

that didnt happen.

GSP fought during the era of no random testing.
GSP retired during the era of some random testing.

I'm just sayin'.

I think it's going to be pretty telling when GSP doesn't come back despite the extra testing. He's already moving the goal posts by saying more work needs to be done.

I'd be perfectly fine if GSP said he's had too many injuries and a long career and doesn't have the passion to keep fighting. I'd fully respect his decision. To say drug testing was a major reason for leaving and for it to be stricter than ever and still not come back, that says something.

Oh Georgie Boy!

j15q83h.gif

giphy-42.gif

4.gif

GSP offered to pay for more stringent testing, Jenny from the block ran. Even in his accusations, he only goes 70%

The opinion you have posited is not germane to my point or the quote i cited.

im not having trouble reading.

nor am i in particular a fan of either fighter, and i dont care about PEDs.

I DO care about incorrect infomation, and it was incorrect.

GSP has been randomly tested once in his entire career.

He also fought a lot in Canada where many fighters have said they don't even get drug tested. GSP also ducked USADA testing which is now doing the testing for the UFC. Lol at GSP ever coming back with all this testing he avoided almost his entire career.

Very true.

Lets not beat around the bush - GSP is trying to do damage control, more then likely GSP was juiced to the gills - BJ Called him out many times ...GSP juiced even had to grease against the great Penn.

GSP retired right as the UFC was becoming stricter on the drug testing that is no coincidence -- he "may" or "may not" come back because he is gauging how well his body is holding up without the "help".

I have no respect for GSP ....but to be fair he never failed a test so its all speculation and his record holds true till otherwise.

oh no not again

ffs thsi guy only with this bs talk

oh well

Very true.

Lets not beat around the bush - GSP is trying to do damage control, more then likely GSP was juiced to the gills - BJ Called him out many times ...GSP juiced even had to grease against the great Penn.

GSP retired right as the UFC was becoming stricter on the drug testing that is no coincidence -- he "may" or "may not" come back because he is gauging how well his body is holding up without the "help".

I have no respect for GSP ....but to be fair he never failed a test so its all speculation and his record holds true till otherwise.

oh, BJ called him out-that must mean something.

I think it's going to be pretty telling when GSP doesn't come back despite the extra testing. He's already moving the goal posts by saying more work needs to be done.

I'd be perfectly fine if GSP said he's had too many injuries and a long career and doesn't have the passion to keep fighting. I'd fully respect his decision. To say drug testing was a major reason for leaving and for it to be stricter than ever and still not come back, that says something.

From a neutral or anti-GSP standpoint I could see this point of view and understand why people buy into it.

I think that what Georges doesn't talk about very much, because he doesn't like to burn bridges or talk badly about the UFC, is how pissed he was that they didn't have his back during the accusation period with Hendricks.

Johny brought it up so much and when the opportunity came for them to get the extra testing done, Dana shit all over the idea. That is something Georges mentioned here and there, but he didn't elaborate on. I believe that Dana's failure to back his company man/Champion is what hurt Georges the most.

GSP has always been a classy guy and as soon as Dana dumped on him about the extra drug testing I think he made his mind up then to exit the sport. Dana added onto that that hurt when he poo pooed about the semi retirement thing at the post fight press conference and then the 'mall opening' thing. Georges doesn't talk about this stuff very much, but I bet it crosses his mind every single time he is asked about returning.

Hell, at one point it was Dana, Johny along with his team, and Kieth Kizer - acting like a Shertard all pointing fingers at GSP in the media. I can't imagine that was a fun place to be for Georges. The drug testing thing is just an easy answer for him to whip out when he is pressed about returning, but underneath I think he is still bothered by how it all played out.

[YT]xwcuW7hrVgg[/YT]

After hearing the recent NSAC hearing, it seems penalties are becoming more strict in the near future (though Silva got off light as fuck), but honestly, the testing is pathetic. Anderson had only been randomly tested once in his entire career, and it came back positive. Respect he was coming back from an insane injury, but he's not the only one doing illegal shit. So easy to get around testing by juicing or doping off season. And with the money and pressure on these fighters, of course they will cheat because they assume 'If I'm not doing it, the other guy will be."

The UFC has ignored it because they are still making money. Consumers have ignored it because the fights are still entertaining, if not more so. But seriously, it's like a free for all. When is the NSAC going to start giving a shit.

Nice of George to agree that historically testing in the UFC has been pathetic, including all the time he was fighting.

Where hes wrong though is saying the UFC has ignored it. Um. George, you not notice that new bloke working for the ufc, bald head, Jeff somebodyorother?

Maybee when the pre fight tests come back dirty Pre fight and not after the money has been divied up he will trust the commission again. just my take.

If GSP has any reason why he is doesn't want to fight he is right to stay away. Fighting is not for guys worrying about stuff outside of the ring.

You've got zero reading comprehension you know nothing noob. The rest of your thread adds no further information and the 'facts' in your thread are wrong.

Try again.

May 2015 acct date calling the Jan 2014 acct date a noob....:redface:

While the UFC has become stricter with their testing, it's still not as strict as it should be. Just look at how aldo and his shady team were basically able to dictate to WADA about when they would get "randomly" tested and who would handle the sample. lol It was a joke.

Back