GSP says lax NSAC testing is the reason he's not fighting

You've got zero reading comprehension you know nothing noob. The rest of your thread adds no further information and the 'facts' in your thread are wrong.

Sorry child, incorrect.

So they should be like Canadian commissions where they don't drug test at all and bend the rules so fighters don't have to cut the required weight? That's the commission GSP liked fighting for.

Strawman arguments might work at your local UFC bar, but have no place in a reasonable discussion.

Single random test positive, banned 2 years. Twice test positive, banned. Simple economics, usage will stop.

Anderson's been tested once his entire career? Lol WUT… He has been tested for every single fight of his UFC career. The majority… Yes the majority of his opponents have tested positive.

Anyway who cares. GSP, Anderson, Andy fucking Wang… Whoever. They're all doing the same thing.

Jon Jones, Weidman, Cormier… Lol these guys have testosterone levels than a 100 year old dying man… They shouldn't even be able to function let alone fight at the highest level in MMA…

Pull your head out of the sand. It is what it is. Just enjoy the fights.

Victor Conte said there was nothing suspicious about Cormier's levels.

Thanks for the vid. The GSP "?" gesture reminded me of the Nick Ring gesture.

It's easy as fuck to hide low level doping. I mean really easy. Not to mention HGH. You can take basic amino acids to manipulate your biological markers aka your "bio passport" as it were. With proper supplementation HGH can be masked completely within 12 hours of administration.

HGH is the easiest to hide. Nandrolone at smaller levels and certain isolations of testosterone are out of the body in less than 24 hours. It's amazing to think you can build your swole, max anabolic effect while sleeping, and it be gone by the time you wake up.

[YT]xwcuW7hrVgg[/YT]

After hearing the recent NSAC hearing, it seems penalties are becoming more strict in the near future (though Silva got off light as fuck), but honestly, the testing is pathetic. Anderson had only been randomly tested once in his entire career, and it came back positive. Respect he was coming back from an insane injury, but he's not the only one doing illegal shit. So easy to get around testing by juicing or doping off season. And with the money and pressure on these fighters, of course they will cheat because they assume 'If I'm not doing it, the other guy will be."

The UFC has ignored it because they are still making money. Consumers have ignored it because the fights are still entertaining, if not more so. But seriously, it's like a free for all. When is the NSAC going to start giving a shit.

I actually feel like the fights would be more entertaining without the juice, fighters couldn't take EPO and dance around for 5 rounds, they would have to finish it sooner, and knockout artists are born not made, nothing to do with steroids. And of course submissions have nothing to do with steroids.

Sorry child, incorrect.

Strawman arguments might work at your local UFC bar, but have no place in a reasonable discussion.

Single random test positive, banned 2 years. Twice test positive, banned. Simple economics, usage will stop.

You do realise just because you 'think' something doesn't make it correct. He has been tested for every UFC fight.

Included in his failed tests was also a post fight test which he has had for every single fight of his UFC career. So he has failed 1/19 post fight tests.

11/19 of his opponents have failed PED tests. This doesn't include Henderson who has been on TRT for a big portion of his career and Chris Weidman who produced test results indicating he has testosterone levels lower than a 90yr old cancer patient. I.E He shouldn't even be able to get out of bed in the morning let alone train LET ALONE win at the highest level of MMA.

Testing isn't sophisticated to catch everyone but it wouldn't be a big jump in logic to think that everyone would fail given the right testing.

Victor Conte said there was nothing suspicious about Cormier's levels.

No. He said that his levels weren't as suspicious as Jones. Jones is probably my favourite fighter but anyone with half a brain knows what Jones test indicated.

With Cormier is was like comparing a horrendous result with a slightly less horrendous results. Comparing different levels of bad.

Weidman's results were even worse than Jones.

Fighters that are the loudest about PED issues are usually the ones that have something to hide, and use their talking as a means to redirect any suspicion.

GSP needs to stop using this as an excuse already. GSP needs to tell everybody the truth, that he wants to retire on top and not take a loss.

I'm not sure what financially feasible thing they could be doing that they are not.

Fighters that are the loudest about PED issues are usually the ones that have something to hide, and use their talking as a means to redirect any suspicion.

Awesome info!

Looking forward to the facts and studies done that have proven this. It should make for an interesting read.

GSP has been randomly tested once in his entire career.

He also fought a lot in Canada where many fighters have said they don't even get drug tested. GSP also ducked USADA testing which is now doing the testing for the UFC. Lol at GSP ever coming back with all this testing he avoided almost his entire career.

lol. GSP subjected himself to insane testing in his last fight after Jenny Hendricks talked shit. Jenny ran from the tests when shit got real and refused enhanced testing.

el oh el

It was most revealing when Anderson said - as part of his defense - that this was the first time he was randomly tested. I think it's save to assume he was roiding all along. How else would he have such a massive career resurgence at an age where everybody else is declining, funny.

Again incorrect. Said it multiple times in the thread. Random testing, clarified in subsequent post, went back and amended the original for hip shooters like yourself. You come in to fighter's training camps, test them right then and there on the spot. No HGH masking, no EPO run around, no short term anabolics. Put the fear of god in the fighter. That's how, simple. It's been done before, and successfully in other sports.

The NSAC just doesn't have the balls and the UFC doesn't care because we as consumers haven't demanded it.

lol. GSP subjected himself to insane testing in his last fight after Jenny Hendricks talked shit. Jenny ran from the tests when shit got real and refused enhanced testing.

And I haven't heard an answer about this. I lose even more respect for Little Caeser when he cries like a bitch after the fight but than doesn't put his money where his mouth is.

I'm not sure what financially feasible thing they could be doing that they are not.

More random testing and heavier penalties with loss of complete fight purse and long bans, once positive = 2 year ban; twice positive = life ban. Cheap, simple, effective. The cheating will stop.

Last edited:
I guess you missed the Hendricks debacle where Johny accused George of roiding so then George submitted to all the random testing and never tested positive while Hendricks declined to have the very same testing done on him? What a hypocrite move that was. And then Dana and Co. didn't even back Goerge up. I'd have been eternally pissed too.

That's not how it went down. Hendricks wanted to do WADA testing, GSP turned it down.

It was most revealing when Anderson said - as part of his defense - that this was the first time he was randomly tested. I think it's save to assume he was roiding all along. How else would he have such a massive career resurgence at an age where everybody else is declining, funny.

I think this is the point that stood out. His lawyers were like 'Spider it's a deposition, say less not more."

GSP has been randomly tested once in his entire career.

He also fought a lot in Canada where many fighters have said they don't even get drug tested. GSP also ducked USADA testing which is now doing the testing for the UFC. Lol at GSP ever coming back with all this testing he avoided almost his entire career.

Wut? Hendricks ducked the VADA testing that Gsp offered to pay for after being called a roider for months. At the same time Hendricks was hanging out with Dolce who looks like a Balco lab ad.

Back