GSP Retirement

I knew he wasn't going to fight again. He quit in 2013 and only came back for an easy title shot in 2017 which he never intended to defend. He was only about padding his record at that point.
This is about as shocking as when Rich Franklin announced his retirement.

He took a break after the Hendricks fight and always left the door open. He never, ever said he was retiring.

GSP is calculated and chooses his words wisely.

He announced his official retirement. This time it's a wrap.
What I said was still accurate

Honestly, dude gave him crap non stop for wanting a break from a sport he damn near carried on his back for a GOOD few years. Than took every chance he could to throw shade on his name whenever mentioned.
Yea, Dana never really liked GSP but they still had a good relationship prior to the whole Hendricks thing because he's always been a draw. Once he knew GSP's heart wasn't in it anymore, he started treating him like shit. It's a shitty attitude to have towards someone who was a pillar in bringing this sport into the mainstream.

But it's not the first time Dana has turned his back on fighters.

The difference is miniscule. This is probably a negotiating ploy by George anyway to try and get the Khabib matchup.
What are you talking about bro?

The difference is that he never retired. He took a break.

GSP isn't the type of guy to attract unnecessary attention or play games with his career just for the sake of negociation. He came out and announced his official retirement. Trust me, he's done.

Yea, Dana never really liked GSP but they still had a good relationship prior to the whole Hendricks thing because he's always been a draw. Once he knew GSP's heart wasn't in it anymore started treating him like shit. But it's not the first time Dana has issues or spoke negatively about fighters in the past.

What are you talking about bro?

The difference is that he never retired. He took a break.

GSP isn't the type of guy to attract unnecessary attention or play games with his career just for the sake of negociation. He came out and announced his official retirement. Trust me, he's done.

Trust me, he's not.

He will be the first in line to challenge Khabib when The Eagle returns in November. Mystic Lockard predicts that George defeats Khabib for the LW Title, then will lose it to McGregor (yes, you read that right) next year. Only then will he be done.

Trust me, he's not.

He will be the first in line to challenge Khabib when The Eagle returns in November. Mystic Lockard predicts that George defeats Khabib for the LW Title, then will lose it to McGregor (yes, you read that right) next year. Only then will he be done.
<1>

Not like he was fighting anyways. Just wanted 1 off fights that he could win and gain glory. He beat Michael Bisping at 185. Did he dare face any of the best competition at 170 or 185? No.

Did you want to see him in some spectacle fights? Then he could have not retired and fought Woodley, Anderson, Whittaker, Wonderboy, etc...

He doesn’t want to fight. He wants to gain some easy glory which wasn’t there for him

chq2pM.gif

I'm just happy I discovered MMA pretty much at the beginning and have been able to enjoy every amazing fighter.

Trust me, he's not.

You are a complete retard with that prediction.

GSP is officially retired. He's done. GOAT MMArtist, worth 40M+.

Back