Banned
Reaction score
72RCnS8.png

giphy.gif

200.gif

As a wise man once said...don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened

giphy.gif

I thought he retired in like 2014

Be happy, even though Dana White stopped from a potential fight with Khabib(Which I wasn't really a fan of to begin with) He's made Dana hold many of L's throughout the years.

He'll be un-retired by year's end.

It's not like he's bound by contract to never fight again. He can decide to end it arbitrarily anytime he likes just like he did before.

He's been retired for a long time and gave us an exhibition match along the way. Still kind of sad to hear, since he was the first fighter I really got behind along side the late Evan Tanner

Be happy, even though Dana White stopped from a potential fight with Khabib(Which I wasn't really a fan of to begin with) He's made Dana hold many of L's throughout the years.
One of the select few who never played into Dana's games and always managed to do it on his own terms. Anyone who can piss off pink goof and not just bend over for him is good in my book.

k7FGNro.jpg

He'll be un-retired by year's end.

It's not like he's bound by contract to never fight again. He can decide to end it arbitrarily anytime he likes just like he did before.

He’ll be back.

He's been retired for a long time and gave us an exhibition match along the way. Still kind of sad to hear, since he was the first fighter I really got behind along side the late Evan Tanner
He took a break after the Hendricks fight and always left the door open. He never, ever said he was retiring.

GSP is calculated and chooses his words wisely.

He announced his official retirement. This time it's a wrap.

Champ-Champ... Legend … GOAT!!!

One of the select few who never played into Dana's games and always managed to do it on his own terms. Anyone who can piss off pink goof and not just bend over for him is good in my book.

k7FGNro.jpg

Honestly, dude gave him crap non stop for wanting a break from a sport he damn near carried on his back for a GOOD few years. Than took every chance he could to throw shade on his name whenever mentioned.

He took a break after the Hendricks fight and always left the door open. He never, ever said he was retiring.

GSP is calculated and chooses his words wisely.

He announced his official retirement. This time it's a wrap.

The difference is miniscule. This is probably a negotiating ploy by George anyway to try and get the Khabib matchup.

Back