Media GSP Retirement - Twitter Reactions (Dana, RDA, Overeem, Cyborg etc..)

He’s as loved and respected by his peers as he is by mma fans in general.

GOAT.

giphy.gif

GSP bless. One of the best ever and a true pioneer of the sport. I have a lot of good memories of his fights.

It was great to watch his career.

He's a great martial artist and one of the best to ever do it.

I hope they work something out and we get to see him fight again though.

GOAT.

giphy.gif
Not half of Sherdog.....dickheads getting their pound of flesh from Georges today anyway.

One of the greatest, all class and you just can't win with this place. Eh, fuck 'em.

Merci pour les souvenirs, Georges.

Not half of Sherdog.....dickheads getting their pound of flesh from Georges today anyway.

One of the greatest, all class and you just can't win with this place. Eh, fuck 'em.

Merci pour les souvenirs, Georges.

Thanks for the memories indeed.

tenor.gif

GOAT.

First UFC event I ever watched was UFC 98: Machida vs. Evans.
I kept seeing commercials and hearing about how big a deal UFC 100 was going to be. I also kept hearing the name, "GSP" but didn't know who this guy was.

I remember watching GSP go through Alves like a damn machine. Dude was unreal. I was blown away. I immediately watched all his old fights after that. He has been my favorite ever since. GSP coming back to win the MW belt against Bisping is my all-time favorite moment in MMA.

Long live the King.

I'm so confused hasnt this guy been retired for like 5 years

I'm so confused hasnt this guy been retired for like 5 years
He was taking a break, never officially retired. There was always the possibility of him fighting again, not anymore. He's officially done.

Amazing fighter, a great person, and true pioneer and ambassador of the sport. GSP will always be remembered he brought the sport to a new level.

I'll be honest, I came in here hoping to see some troll tweets and insult posts. :D

He was taking a break, never officially retired.
Lmfao really? For some reason I thought he officially retired after Hendricks and then again after Bisping, that's why I was so confused about this retirement conference

Aight then respek

Please god, let this be a negotiation tactic for a Khabib fight. I don’t even believe in god. But I’ll concert if this match comes to fruition.

long live the king.

true pioneer of mma

gsp bless

#legacy

such a breath of fresh air to have a classy champ. the anti-mcgregor.

I'll be honest, I came in here hoping to see some troll tweets and insult posts. :D

At least you’re honest. That deserves a like.

Back