GSP Retirement Press Conference LiveStream

Picture_11_display_image.png

Old Georges is such a better public speaker. Seems like he never got comfortable being a celebrity until his first retirement.

Wish he showed this much comfort when fighting earlier in his career

It really isn't personal. I was actually pretty purposely not insulting or anything. But you're being like the guy that goes to a birthday party and goes "Who cares? Nothing will change, its just a number"
Hah, cmon. Thats a silly analogy.

Ill tune into press conferences when it involves multiple fighters, but those that have something to say. Most of the time, ill skip em because either people dont have the gift of gab like conor, chael, or even dana. Or if there is a grudge match. Besides that, the only time ill tune in is when something controversial is spoken.

Hah, cmon. Thats a silly analogy.

Ill tune into press conferences when it involves multiple fighters, but those that have something to say. Most of the time, ill skip em because either people dont have the gift of gab like conor, chael, or even dana. Or if there is a grudge match. Besides that, the only time ill tune in is when something controversial is spoken.

yeah but you're just shitting up the thread. Show a little grace and just bow out if you don't want to celebrate his career or actually discuss the conference

The GSP hate here is fuckin hilarious. Thinly-veiled butthurt BJ fans or idiot casuals. As you were!

yeah but you're just shitting up the thread. Show a little grace and just bow out if you don't want to celebrate his career or actually discuss the conference

Im waiting to discuss it. Thats why i asked, perhaps rudely but oh fucking well, what hes got to say that we dont already know?

Make no mistake, peeps are just either pretending they didnt know (HOW? hes been incredibly inactive) or theyre rustled that hes not coming back.

Glad he's happy and he's done it right but I am sad.

One of the guys I truly respect.

The GSP hate here is fuckin hilarious. Thinly-veiled butthurt BJ fans or idiot casuals. As you were!
Be a man. Say me.

I am a gsp fan and ive watched him since he couldnt even look hughes on the eye.

Oh and yes, gsp won the first bj fight, easily too.

Dont mislabel, son. Let the adults talk.

Im waiting to discuss it. Thats why i asked, perhaps rudely but oh fucking well, what hes got to say that we dont already know?

Make no mistake, peeps are just either pretending they didnt know (HOW? hes been incredibly inactive) or theyre rustled that hes not coming back.

You've been in this thread for 30+ mins defending your position on this being a waste of time. The entire press event was about 40 mins.

I think you won this discussion, but it was close.

You've been in this thread for 30+ mins defending your position on this being a waste of time. The entire press event was about 40 mins.

I think you won this discussion, but it was close.
Thanks man. Ill defend my Rustled belt when Nick Diaz does his retirement press conference as well.

Be a man. Say me.

I am a gsp fan and ive watched him since he couldnt even look hughes on the eye.

Oh and yes, gsp won the first bj fight, easily too.

Dont mislabel, son. Let the adults talk.

I'm talking about sherdog, fuckboy. If I wanted to hear from you, I'd jiggle my belt buckle.

I'm talking about sherdog, fuckboy. If I wanted to hear from you, I'd jiggle my belt buckle.
No you werent, coward, you meant me. Ive been getting quoted constantly from what the other user said was 30 min.

I laughed at your "greatest" comment, its not rocket science
{<jordan}

Hey dipstick. It's because he's one of the few MMA fighters who is big enough to actually have a press conference with people attending from outside the MMA community. I'm guessing if your favorite fighter retired yes it could be handled with a tweet.

Back