crazyhorsebushido73.gif~c200

tumblr_ot4r6lHhYs1qd4esao2_500.gif

krazyhorseexc5.gif~c200

1374498161_1996587916.gif

iEKAB.gif

tumblr_oe2otibG2f1ry1rm7o6_r1_400.gif
Yeah he also KOd wandy

Silva is the GOAT.

• Most finishes in UFC middleweight division history (11)
  • Most finishes in UFC title fights (9)
  • Most knockdowns in UFC history (17)
  • Most knockdowns in UFC title fights (10)
  • Most "Knockout of the Night" awards in UFC history (7)
  • Most knockouts in UFC title fights (7)
  • Most wins in UFC middleweight division history (13)

Here comes Dozer, and his alt identities to talk about how Silva's failed drug tests were pure accidents and his losses to Weidman were freak accidents and GSP had to be juicing (despite being the biggest advocate for better drug testing before his retirement) because he had a bump on his stomach - "picture proof provided!"

Etc etc blah blah blah

The reality is, both GSP and Silva have great resumes.

The difference?

GSP hasn't had years of harsh decline

GSP hasn't ever failed a drug test

I was a fan of Silva right up until he started popping for PED's and then gave one of the most blatantly stupid and embarassing excuse for it we have ever heard in MMA

GSP’s is much better. There’s guys on GSP’s list that have beaten guys on Anderson’s, and their common opponents GSP has wins while Anderson doesn’t.

But shields dominated hendo lol Also hendo didnt had that much of a success in pride either besides winning 2 belts .
Lmao not much success in Pride apart from winning two belts. Pretty sure thats as much success as possible, GSP is the goat but Dan is way more impressive than Shields. That Pride statement u said was pretty retarded.

GSP? The guy that got KTFO while simultaneously tapping to strikes from the blown up lightweight who got KTFO by Shonie Carter who got KTFO by... etc.

Silva? The drug cheat who got dropped by pillow fist Bisping who got grapplefucked by the guy who got beaten down by a blownup Welterweight who got beaten by Tyquil who got KTFO by Marquardt who got... etc.

These arguments are silly.

Some truthbombs being dropped by the TS here .

Lmao not much success in Pride apart from winning two belts. Pretty sure thats as much success as possible, GSP is the goat but Dan is way more impressive than Shields. That Pride statement u said was pretty retarded.

Retard spotted. Shields on his 15 fights win streak >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hendo at any point in his career.

GSP's resume is a little better on the surface. And he's beaten everybody he ever faced.

But their styles matter when comparing the two:

GSP dominated every minute of almost every fight he was ever in. And many of those fights went on for 25 minutes. So that's impressive.

But Anderson finished most of his opponents, usually in the second round. And he finished them with some flashy ass techniques as well. So that is impressive.

GSP and Anderson are almost polar opposites in a way, with their different approaches to fighting. I see their overall careers being pretty much equal, when you take everything into account. Opposite...but equal.

Retard spotted. Shields on his 15 fights win streak >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hendo at any point in his career.
oopzz... [Undersized] Hendo was game against a brilliant Big Nog in Rings, where Nog realistically lost only ONE legit round vs Kopylov...

This alone >>>>>>> Shields at any point in his career

Silva triggered GSP fanbois hard. Truth stings.
"That's an interesting fight, but Georges has never come to accept the challenge," Silva said. "Georges just runs, runs, runs, It's crazy. I do not think Georges wants the fight -- but that's OK. I respect Georges. He is a great fighter. Maybe he just has a different view -- to take easy fights. That's not me. I like to take the big challenges in my life.

"Georges is very lucky and very smart. He never goes to take a fight if it's not easy. That's the point. Georges, for me, is a great fighter, but he never takes the real challenges in life. That's my opinion. I respect him, but that's my opinion."

the difference in my opinion

is gsp took the fight to all comers.

gsp engaged opponents regardless of styles.

silva danced around leites, maia, diaz.

too cautious to engage. lost to fucking bisping…

George went up a class and took the belt from bisping* (easier fight than twood imo)*

Anderson always seemed to have a huge advantage in his fights

George always seemed to draw closer matchups style wise. thus had closer fights

im glad the chris took silvas chin then his leg. #exposed

Back