Media GSP, Rashad, and Ali Abdelaziz saw a UFO

GSP understands aliens, he knows what he is talking about. Bisping already said.
GSPBIS.png

UFO experience: I was with 6 people & there were 10-12 UFOs. It was pretty crazy because as I was explaining a previous sighting I strongly believed I had to my friend Dustin, & then mid sentence I was all, "Wait whats that?" as pointed to the sky. He chuckled and didnt look as if I was so obviously just messing w/ him. Then I said no whats THAT?!? & we all tripped out for at least an hour maybe 2 before they left. They were moving effortlessly in packs while 1 was solo on the opposite side of the sky. We called her the mothership and her size was mich bigger & even brighter, & it seemed she was watching over the others which was purely conjecture on our part. They all looked kinda white but they were far enough up in the sky that you couldn't really tell shape other than circular. Only that they would move up & down and left & right like a laser pointer, then zoom off so fast they vanished. Pretty breathtaking even upon reminiscence.

Doesn't mean it was Aliens tho. Our government has had anti-gravity technology since at least the 60s. Is normal.

Back