Media GSP, Rashad, and Ali Abdelaziz saw a UFO

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

Just because you don't know what it is doesn't mean it's fucking aliens jeez

GSP knows

GSP got CTE from Hendricks

If Dana started putting aliens in the Octagon, I'd pay for PPVs again.

Bet their ground game is out of this world.

I still can't believe that old JRE episode with GSP, he was describing sings of brain trauma with the missing time and the short term memory loss but instead his first thought was fuckig aliens.<GSPWoah>

It's well known Aliens have a vested interest in MMA. They put a chip in Tony Ferg's leg ffs.

GSP got CTE from Hendricks
Yeah poor GSP. I am sure he is up nights wishing he was a washed up fighter who can't make weight since USADA and can't even win a fight in BKFC against a LW UFC washout.

Hendricks never came close to rocking GSP but so many donkeys cry like Hendricks all but killed him. Sad.

Yeah poor GSP. I am sure he is up nights wishing he was a washed up fighter who can't make weight since USADA and can't even win a fight in BKFC against a LW UFC washout.

Hendricks never came close to rocking GSP but so many donkeys cry like Hendricks all but killed him. Sad.
Jeez try not to over react, lol

A lot of us see UFOs.

Since the advent of smart phones, UFO sighting videos have become an almost weekly occurrence.

People still don't care and mindlessly make fun of anything UFO related...Reminder: UFO doesn't mean Aliens... It just means the flying object is unidentified.

Last edited:

Q43RRNd.gif

He was holding for dear life

muslims worship a moon rock so i'm not surprised ali was there for the ALIens

Fun fact. So did Muhammad Ali. He went on a late night show to promote a fight and was talking about it. Everyone thought he was joking and was laughing but Ali was serious. It's on YouTube. Look into it. *Edgy Brah Stoned Eddie Stare

Back