Media GSP putting an end to a 16 - fight win streak

:p
Ahhh yeah the good old "I wasn't on sherdog but i was watching mma and active on other forums..." A classic :p

If you knew your shit you'd know p4p number 1 spot was extremely debated and when GSP won a fight he was number 1 then Silva won and he was number 1 and then when Fedor won he was number 1 and then GSP won his next fight he was number 1 and then it was Silva and on and on. Fact is all 3 were winning. Fact is GSP was winning against better competition. All the medias agreed on that, but the on reason Silva and Fedor were in the discussion was because they were more exciting.
The only reason Fedor and Silva were in the discussion was because they were more exciting? You don’t even believe this nonsense, there was no back and forth debate about PFP, by 2011 even young boy Jones was universally considered superior to GSP.

IIRC there was not a single time GSP was ever over Anderson on the pfp list until he lost at 38 at the end of his reign.

Why don’t you ever keep it real? Why do you Stan so hard for GSP?

you were watching back then too, you know how it went down :p

Prime Fitch would mop the floor with Usman.
In that Usman would be asleep from boredom after being wrestlefucked for x amount of rounds, then yes. Prime Hendricks tho I think would have a chance to TKO Usman

Anyone who thinks GSP was a boring, decision machine during his title reign is clearly a hater, or didn’t watch the fights.

A lot of his defenses were like this, brutalizing notoriously tough challengers like Fitch, Condit, Shields, Diaz for five rounds in a masterclass.

No finish, but there was zero doubt who the vastly superior fighter was.

This version of GSP absolutly smokes Hendricks, Usman, Shields, or whatever WW is put in front of him

Back