GSP Press Conference

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Georges St-Pierre speaks to the Australian media about his health and return to fighting, Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor at UFC 229, Demetrious Johnson's loss to Henry Cejudo at UFC 227, Brock Lesnar returning to an immediate title shot against Daniel Cormier, CM Punk and celebrities fighting in the UFC, Colby Covington being stripped of his interim welterweight title in favuor of Tyron Woodley vs. Darren Till, his toughest opponent, his strength and much more!

Matt-Hughes.gif

why talk if he does not have intention to fight again?

An interview and press conference are two different things. That there is an interview.

GSP vs winner of Con/Khabib next summer BOOK IT

Weird thing is that he said his toughest fight was vs BJ, the most damage he's ever taken was against Condit, and the best fighter he ever fought was Bisping.

Prime Hendricks fits the bill for all three; it seems Georges is still hesitant to talk about that fight and I don't blame him.

He probably wanted to be on the press conference on Friday and Dana said no.

Laying that groundwork for Oct. He will be there cageside. Khabib now even more motivated. GSP is waiting.. Conor extra motivation too. He and Khabib will break the record and then he and GSP will re-break the record..

Laying that groundwork for Oct. He will be there cageside. Khabib now even more motivated. GSP is waiting.. Conor extra motivation too. He and Khabib will break the record and then he and GSP will re-break the record..
100% this. No chance he'd get an opportunity like this again.

And he's already said that he's only interested in big money fights.

Weird press conference/interview hybrid. But ok.

I don't get this press conference. Looks like he's doing some sort of tour. Reminds me of one of those things retired fighters do to make a little money with what's left of their fame.

Back