GSP on fighters 'they need to keep their mouth shut'

irishmac22

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
An article in August 6th SB nation GSP warns of possible reprisals against fighters speaking out. (Something we all knew, but still refreshing to hear out loud.) Another incident, Sonnen asked Condit about the Stitch situation on Chael's podcast. Carlos comments are VERY carefully worded. Check them out. Interesting stuff.

title is clickbait without full quote. especially without the link

Certainly not click bait. Go to
SB Nation.
search 'They need to keep their mouths shut'-I couldn't get it to paste. Maybe you can. The Condit comment was made on "Your Welcome" episode #42 podcastone.

Certainly not click bait. Go to
SB Nation.
search 'They need to keep their mouths shut'-I couldn't get it to paste. Maybe you can. The Condit comment was made on "Your Welcome" episode #42 podcastone.

and SB Nation would never use a clickbait title.

I am sure a lot of fighters are considering other promotions and not just Bellator (did you see how much Moraes for paid in WSOF?).

Another way rival promotions can take advantage of this is to encourage forder UFC guys they sign to speak out. It will mean their promotion has the added benefit of free speech and they can also make Zuffa look bad to its sponsor which is a great way to screw your opponent.

Back