GSP on Demetrious Johnson Losing to Henry Cejudo

Lol at MM being the "best fighter" when there're 300+ guys in the UFC who can toss him over the cage.

Welp there we go. Strongmen competitors officially the best fighters cause they can toss anyone over the cage.

Welp there we go. Strongmen competitors officially the best fighters cause they can toss anyone over the cage.

Seeing that the world's greatest strongman Pudzian got destroyed by Tim Sylvia way past his prime, the answer is clearly no.

Still doesn't change the fact that manlets can't fight for shit regardless of how much skill and techniques they have. Size and strength are critical in fighting.

Gsp is such a nice guy. If he had Conor's personality he would be the most popular fighter ever.

Lol at MM being the "best fighter" when there're 300+ guys in the UFC who can toss him over the cage.

Lol. B-b-b-but he’s small and fast! Go fuck yourself with he’s the goat. Dude would get demolished by randos from the MW division

I agree with GSP on that. A loss (especially controversial and split decision) is less damaging to one’s GOAT aspirations than a PED sentence.

I cant imagine how you could think any differently tbh.

It’s not really factual though and anyone that has started taking BJJ woukd tell you that size doesn’t always translate.

It is factual, a flyweight BJJ blue belt gets mauled by a HW BJJ blue belt 99/100 times. Gabi Garcia has shit BJJ skills but is the most dominant female BJJ player via size alone. When's the last time you saw a flyweight win the ADCC men's Absolute?

vH6OMwk.jpg
GERVKjP.jpg

I heart u

It is factual, a flyweight BJJ blue belt gets mauled by a HW BJJ blue belt 99/100 times. Gabi Garcia has shit BJJ skills but is the most dominant female BJJ player via size alone. When's the last time you saw a flyweight win the ADCC men's Absolute?

What the old saying about a 50 pound weight difference being worth two belts or something. I am not disputing size makes a difference. I am disputing that a guys cieling when rating his fighting ability is tied to his size. On the street Brock would probably kill GSP, but GSP is obviously the better fighter. Baby Albini could fall on DJ and not much DJ could do if he is underneath him, doesn’t mean Jr. is a better fighter.

What the old saying about a 50 pound weight difference being worth two belts or something. I am not disputing size makes a difference. I am disputing that a guys cieling when rating his fighting ability is tied to his size. On the street Brock would probably kill GSP, but GSP is obviously the better fighter. Baby Albini could fall on DJ and not much DJ could do if he is underneath him, doesn’t mean Jr. is a better fighter.

No, GSP is the more skilled fighter, not the better fighter. If Superman showed up this moment with zero MMA skills, he'll be the undisputed best fighter in the world with his strength and speed alone, via being able to beat everyone else in a fight. Skill is just one aspect of fighting, it's important, but so are strength and size and mental fortitude and stamina and fight IQ and durability and so on and so forth. The better fighter is the one who can combine ALL attributes and beat their opponent. If I'm less skilled than you, but I can beat you via being bigger and stronger, then I'm still a better fighter than you, just like if I'm less skilled than you as a sprinter, but I can out run you by being way taller with longer strides, then I'm the better sprinter.

Tell me please all you know about HGH gut, professor.

HGH abuse causes some organs, especially the intestines to expand. Insulin abuse causes fatty deposits to accumulate under the abdominals. In combination they cause the distended belly in question.

It's common knowledge in bodybuilding circles

Back