GSP nutrition/supplementation?

congo'spython

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He is always in amazing shape but has somewhat of an unusual build. Is it the result of his French Canadian diet or supplementation regime?

download (23).jpg

gggggg.jpg

Thoughts?

My stomach actually tends to be more... Fatmanesque after running. Then it is gone

image_skuMT1190186_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Bait thread by nostromo

Abandon thread!

TS, get off the dope. This past month has shown that MMA fighters don't use steroids or PEDS, especially not at the elite level.

PED = Poutine Enriched Diet.

Or is it a picture of him breathing hard?

I've seen that dumbass picture people try to use as evidence of an HGH gut way to many times. Has he ever had an HGH gut in the cage? Jesus people

Chicken salad outta chiken shit?

I've seen that dumbass picture people try to use as evidence of an HGH gut way to many times. Has he ever had an HGH gut in the cage? Jesus people

uh, yeah?

this is an insulin gut, btw. It's not caused by HGH.

GSP is so obviously a user of hormones it's laughable to see people say he's natural.

GSP came from the sane era where guys who competed in a physically grueling sport were allowed to take hormones to recover. In 20 years when we have a bunch of beaten and broken former fighters limping around and slurring their speech, we'll wish that we had that era back.

BTW Roy Jones Jr fights in Pensacola next week. He's not limping around or slurring his speech like Muhammad Ali or Joe Frasier were doing at the same age. Hmmmmm, I wonder why.

Actually, he did. Look at him for his first 7-8 ufc fights, then compare to the Koscheck-Diaz era. My roommates and I always used to hypothesize about the gut. Our standard joke was Budweiser

Back