GSP: "Nate is getting tired now, Conor is in superior physical condition", Cardio Excuse debunk

Lmfaooo! Because baldylocks said so? Must be true. I guess looking at someone these days You can actually feel how they feel if you look hard enough..

Just fucking no. The fuck does he know how they were feeling lmao.

I'm not impressed with your observation!

He has been in actual fights and knows how to read fighters?

I don't see how hard is it to believe that a fighter knows how to read fighters.....

It's ok Irish fad kid, you saw the stream @ 240p...meanwhile GSP was ringside.

So Conor is throwing a bunch of punches, looks perfectly fine UNTIL he's rocked. Someone explain to me what they are seeing when using the "Conor just got tired" excuse.

Agreed with everything, except I think Conor still had a chance if he had not simply given up when things weren't going his way.

tumblr_my7fer7On31sk9vg4o1_500.gif

He has been in actual fights and knows how to read fighters?

I don't see how hard is it to believe that a fighter knows how to read fighters.....

It's ok Irish fad kid, you saw the stream @ 240p...meanwhile GSP was ringside.
Everyone's different fighter or not. He has no idea whatsoever how any of them was feeling. Alsoooooo....

Not Irish nor fat buddy. I hope Leroy ain't your real name...

Lame name bro.

Everyone's different fighter or not. He has no idea whatsoever how any of them was feeling. Alsoooooo....

Not Irish nor fat buddy. I hope Leroy ain't your real name...

Lame name bro.
I said Irish fad, not fat.

Sorry but I believe GSP more than Conor nuthuggers and Conor himself who makes up excuses.

The most important thing GSP says in that clip: "This is a crazy good fight guys".

Everyone gets so caught up trying to talk shit to each on here, hell, half the time most people won't even admit it was a good fight.

One of the most exciting 7 minutes of fighting i can remember.

The Leprechaun fatigued because he got the stuffing beaten out of him. It's normal. Everything's easy when you are winning. The Stockton slap demoralized him. With more routine he will be better at handling adversary.

So what the fuck did GSP do wrong now according to the almighty shertards?

Of course he was gassed. His pumches lost a lot of steam and his hands were even lower than nornal. He also started to telegraph his strikes. Not sure we need gsp to tell us what our own eyes seen but whatever.

Of course he was gassed. His pumches lost a lot of steam and his hands were even lower than nornal. He also started to telegraph his strikes. Not sure we need gsp to tell us what our own eyes seen but whatever.

GSP said Nate was gassed, not Conor.

Nate got the timing down and started to tag Conor....That's what "gassed" Conor, Conor was getting hurt...he didn't gas because of bad cardio, he gassed because he got his ass kicked.

He was wrong tho, Nate kept the same pace thorough the whole fight, can't say the same about Conor.

The most important thing GSP says in that clip: "This is a crazy good fight guys".

Everyone gets so caught up trying to talk shit to each on here, hell, half the time most people won't even admit it was a good fight.

One of the most exciting 7 minutes of fighting i can remember.
All the Conor haters think it justifies their hatred. One of the better fights of the year.

"Everyone thinks they have a game plan til you punch them in the goddamn mouth."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

I enjoyed the whole video, he's not bad at calling what's going on and he's also trying to watch that exciting of a fight . From appearance Conor looks physically superior, the guy is shredded as opposed to Nate.Going into the second I did not think Conor was tired, but I did notice Nate pick it up, and proceed to stop most of Conor's shit talking.

GSP is a casual who doesn't understand MMA

he needs to spend more time on sherdog learning the game

It looked like both were tired towards the end. I respect GSP's analysis.

Back