GSP: "Nate is getting tired now, Conor is in superior physical condition", Cardio Excuse debunk

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

One of the GOATs, ringside has spoken of what truly took place.

In his own words Conor was in "superior physical condition" while Nate was the one who was getting tired.

This is an MMA GOAT, not some Conor Irish fad fanboy who has never been in a fight in his life.

That settles it then....Conor simply got beat because Nate is that much better than him.

inb4 Conor fanboys streaming at 240p claim to know more than GSP sitting ringside

Senile. Old age setting in.

gsp is not the goat. Tapped to strikes, was boring, canada.

#GUERNICAbless

I thought this was about Nate getting tired because of appearing on too much goofy shit. That Kimmel thing was hard to watch.

Conor is just training...

Nate is my boy but i can't just close my eyes to what's going on. Mcgregor bailed on the media because it was too much for him, and i gotta say this new quiet Mcgregor is boring.

100.gif

Sherdogers typically think their opinion is worth more than Goat St Pierre's, this week somebody told me in another thread that he has a better understanding of who won a fight than GSP because he is 'more neutral', not even kidding.

Conor got rocked with a punch then some shit happened, just like a lot of other fights. Get over it

Well GSP is wrong. That's ok Woodley will shut him up. Stay in retirement GSP

IDK I tend to agree with GSP, seems like Conor was more hurt by a punch than he was tired, right around 3:00. I mean Conor was kinda resting a bit around that point but that seemed to really take it out of him

guys remember the chin never recovers

diaz via basically the same shit

Getting hit zaps your cardio so he could be right. However, GSP probably assumed Nate was going to get tired because he had no training camp. Mike Goldberg said "Don't expect either man to get tired, Joe." To be honest I have no idea what happened in that fight. All I know is Nate was not surprised.

Love seeing these kind of videos. Just something about seeing how the fighters react to great fights, especially someone like GSP. Cool video.

IDK I tend to agree with GSP, seems like Conor was more hurt by a punch than he was tired, right around 3:00. I mean Conor was kinda resting a bit around that point but that seemed to really take it out of him

I've been saying this from the very beginning. People not giving Nate enough credit for contributing to Conor's gas tank going to zero.

ya i never thought conor got tired, was that he got put on queer street by that double tap to the chin via diaz patented light punches, and conor never recovered

Lmfaooo! Because baldylocks said so? Must be true. I guess looking at someone these days You can actually feel how they feel if you look hard enough..

Just fucking no. The fuck does he know how they were feeling lmao.

I'm not impressed with your observation!

Throwing spinning shit and power punches and hitting mostly fresh air gassed him

Back