GSP: My biggest regret is that I ain't perfect like Khabib

You’re more than perfect George
You have more than 3 good wins(McGregor doesn’t count)

You’re more than perfect George
You have more than 3 good wins(McGregor doesn’t count)
GSP getting KOd by Serra is worse than Ryan Hall KOing Khabib.

Just goes to show how difficult it is to be perfect 27-0 like Khabib is

Like I said earlier

Gsp actually quite narcissistic he just doesnt go about showing it in the obvious and cliche manner.

A loss would cause him to go into Ronda rouseylevels of meltdown and it's just not worth it to him to risk losing anymore.

If Khabib can beat Tony I'm not sure who can stop him

Maybe Max?

His resume isn't as impressive as it could be but he's well on his way to retiring a GOAT contender

What’s crazy is that it isn’t that khabib is unbeatable, just that the right formula isn’t there in that weight class yet.

dude needs to stop with the humblebrag. His biggest regret is missing out on crushing AS.
The fact he doesn't even bring it up just shows how much he was being protected by firas/jackson

lol what a dumb assessment.

Like I said earlier

Gsp actually quite narcissistic he just doesnt go about showing it in the obvious and cliche manner.

A loss would cause him to go into Ronda rouseylevels of meltdown and it's just not worth it to him to risk losing anymore.

Really? I’m pretty sure he has 2 L’s on his record and actually did the complete opposite. Came back to destroy them.

Really? I’m pretty sure he has 2 L’s on his record and actually did the complete opposite. Came back to destroy them.
Exactly
He NEEDED to get those losses back because it kills him to know that anyone has a W over him
At age 32 I guess he decided he might not be able to avenge any future loss so he decide to run and hide behind his sweet record

It's okay, GSP. We know you did your best to cherrypick opponents.

GSP getting KOd by Serra is worse than Ryan Hall KOing Khabib.

Just goes to show how difficult it is to be perfect 27-0 like Khabib is
Considering he has good wins with one robbery I’d say it’s not that hard. GSP and Khabib aren’t in the same worlds when it comes to competition faced.

What’s crazy is that it isn’t that khabib is unbeatable, just that the right formula isn’t there in that weight class yet.

You're absolutely right

Not that any of these guys would necessarily beat him but Max, Ortega and Aldo would all present him interesting challenges

So would Woodley, Usman, Askren and Lawler

Aside from being an amazing fighter, he's coincidentally in the perfect division for his style

He might not be undefeated but he scalped both guys who beat him in the rematches.

Major props for that.

Especially the trilogy. Hughes earned a chance to break the tie. But GSP finished him again.

And I give all the credit to Serra. He wasn’t lucky. He punched GSP and was relentless going for the finish. But we all knew Serra beating GSP was quite an aberration from the norm.

But props to Serra, and he has become a man I respect in the game. I’ll not talk shit about Serra.

Considering he has good wins with one robbery I’d say it’s not that hard. GSP and Khabib aren’t in the same worlds when it comes to competition faced.
Robbery? GSP got KOd by a fat Manlet LW and arguably lost to another LW penn.

Conor, barboza, rda, al are all just as good as any of GSPs win.

Khabib NEVER fought a prime Matt Hughes-level fighter when he was an up and comer
So many haters trying to undermine Khabibs greatness in here.

27-0 mma 11-0 UFC

Most dominant fighter ever in the most stacked division ever.

To put his dominance into perspective, Conor brags about taking 1 single round off him. Pure dominance. He will go down as the GOAT if he beats Tony and GSP

My biggest problem with Khabib being “the best ever” how many of those 27 wins were against Top 5 or Top 10 competition?

Think about that for a moment.

Exactly
He NEEDED to get those losses back because it kills him to know that anyone has a W over him
At age 32 I guess he decided he might not be able to avenge any future loss so he decide to run and hide behind his sweet record

And what it is your basing this on? Because history shows us that he didn’t run or hide behind a pillow, instead he came back to dominate.

As far as I'm concerned, Khabib is 7-0 in MMA.
Amateurs fights don't count.
Bull fuckin shit. He came up fightin other sambo savages and took em from glory to fuckin tears

Back