GSP made Hendricks tap 20 seconds into the fight

Im a GSP fan..and have seen this clip 100 times on this site and ive never once seen the tap...

Hendricks didnt tap...he did however take the 5th round off in an extremely close title fight and gave GSP the opportunity to take the fight from him and GSP did just that... So tap or decision the right guy won
Hendricks 3-2 and I’m a huge gsp fan. Damage over everything. Rd 1 I gave to Hendricks those elbows > his guillotine. IMO.

Im a GSP fan..and have seen this clip 100 times on this site and ive never once seen the tap...

Hendricks didnt tap...he did however take the 5th round off in an extremely close title fight and gave GSP the opportunity to take the fight from him and GSP did just that... So tap or decision the right guy won
Agree with everything you wrote.

Hendricks 3-2 and I’m a huge gsp fan. Damage over everything. Rd 1 I gave to Hendricks those elbows > his guillotine. IMO.

Thats not how MMA scoring works tho...

By this conclusion bj penn beat gsp and so did Nick diaz..which we both know isnt true

1st bj penn fight was sd...

n gsp won both fights with his grappling, getting td after td. He wasn’t beating them up on the feet

images

CC2243A8-1422-0E8C-34DDA41C635C3105.jpg

In Hendricks fight he was getting outgrappled n scored those 2 tds in 5th.

Yeah...im gunna call some revisionist history on your response here lol...

But its okay...my point was made already damage doesnt depict an accurate picture always of the winner and losers..

he didn't tap but gsp still won 1-3-5
Gsp was so good that a mentally depressed post acl tear gsp won against the most dangerous WW in UFC history

that was likely using something prior to usada got implemented or why else would he agree to do extra testing for his gsp fight then back out for no good reason....no different than a polygraph test, if you have nothing to hide who gives a shit what company or model of machine they use, if your honest then you should have no problem taking it.

hendricks can come up with all the stories in the world but simply agreeing and then backing out for what I'd call no leg to stand on or a big enough reason to suddenly back out will always make him suspicious of using even for the gsp fight and the fact he performed and looked like shit after usada was implemented.

the champ has one of the worst performances of his career, an off day, mentally not focused, outside personal issues lingering, previous acl injuries, no more motivation, and he still won...it comes down to who walked out with the belt that night, it does not matter what the media or fans "think" who won that is only opinions which will vary.

if it was a true robbery the ufc and hendricks would have fought it and tried to get it over turned or a no contest, they did shit so nobody should be crying about gsp winning, he took shit ton of damage but according to the judges and the system they use gsp won.

Thats not how MMA scoring works tho...

By this conclusion bj penn beat gsp and so did Nick diaz..which we both know isnt true
hendricks clearly won 2 and 4. he wobbled gsp in both those rounds. add in round 1 and it's 3-2. rogan to dana white + the media scores all had hendricks winning as well.

Back