GSP made Hendricks tap 20 seconds into the fight

That was a tap no question about it! Why am I just hearing/seeing this now?!
GSP won that fight 100% and people who think different are just simply wrong

I agree I had GSP winning even before he fight ended. GSP threw more landing shots overall. Obviously Johnny threw more power shots and I guess thats why people think he won. Was a close fight overall though but not a robbery.

hendricks-pierre-post-167.jpg

-D-_pL4VA-7FUhWCpEvFb10W0JXc8giyn2vgFodUUbXmSCGDbV7bVqrvI4EDpl6vkR_DBUI258mvnjBLK5XKZ4NMPlAyxkeXqEoSHbZz8CGodMKxR1O4O4kOvIvFAHTLck-zAFtURlJGfQI4U0tt3bA1ZhfPzEwug1S2t2H99wzyxdds4_gRoE-MkQ

336_georges_st-pierre_vs_johny_hendricks.0.jpg

Look how juicy GreaseSP looks here ^ holy shit

He did the same thing against Lawler too.

So did Lawler, except with 20 seconds left he decided to finally throw a flury of wild and inaccurate punches...of which like one landed cleanly and then walk away mean mugging...so everyone jizzed their pants and proclaimed Robbie as the baddest dude on the planet...and he really didn't do shit

I mean, realistically he did do more than Hendricks that round but he also got outstruck, numbers wise, in every other round and got taken down 5 times and some how still came out the victor

What rounds did GSP win?
Definitely 3 and 5.

Hendricks definitely won 2 and 4.

Round 1 was 27-26 for Hendricks in total strikes with 19-18 for GSP for significant strikes.

Call it a draw if you like, GSP keeps the belt anyway.

So did Lawler, except with 20 seconds left he decided to finally throw a flury of wild and inaccurate punches...of which like one landed cleanly and then walk away mean mugging...so everyone jizzed their pants and proclaimed Robbie as the baddest dude on the planet...and he really didn't do shit

I mean, realistically he did do more than Hendricks that round but he also got outstruck, numbers wise, in every other round and got taken down 5 times and some how still came out the victor
There's no mystery about that--UFC is scored round by round, not total takedowns and activity.

The first round was a pick'em round, while the last 4 were clearly split (2 and 4 to Hendricks, 3 and 5 to GSP).

There's no mystery about that--UFC is scored round by round, not total takedowns and activity.

The first round was a pick'em round, while the last 4 were clearly split (2 and 4 to Hendricks, 3 and 5 to GSP).

Well, I was talking about the Lawler fight...regardless though, I thought Hendricks beat GSP too. So did a whole lot of people other than GSP fans

Don't matter, Hendricks is far far gone now lol

People who think Hendricks tapped should never bash Stephen A Smith for not knowing MMA and in general should never judge people on their MMA knowledge.

He didn't tap, but the only way he won that fight is if you score 10-8 for both round 2 and 4, or at least one 10-8 and the first round even.

GSP absolutely won 3 and 5 and the first round was close enough to call it even or a slight edge to GSP.

This shit again? Lmao, wasteland this crap. I also find it hilarious all these noobs with their strikes landed statistics.

Man I miss that Hendricks.

No he didn't,when will idiots like you stop telling this lie?It's been almost 7 years and still this lie is being told.
Not to mention the robbery this fight was,Hendricks won clearly 3-2

Nope.. How?

Gsp had a takedown ..landed more strikes standing, had a guillotine and was initiating and controlling the grappling exchanges..
What the fuck are you talking about???
Hendricks had takedown too,landed harder and better shota and totally controlled the clinch=grappling exchanges.Just like rest of the fight.

Back