GSP made Hendricks tap 20 seconds into the fight

Up there on Mount Rushmore of clear taps, along with Stipe’s tap against The Reem.

What rounds did GSP win?

1 3 5 ...all day bud..

Out struck him and controlled the action in round 1

Battled back in the 3rd after the beating in the 2nd..with a mixed attack

And dominated round 5 on a gassed resting waiting hendricks

That's like saying Randy tapped out to Tito on his ass

I remember hearing about this and expecting a hard spanking, then I saw it and it actually looked like a tap. Now it obviously wasn't but imagine if the ref had thought so and stopped the fight? Risky move indeed

UFC44-RandyCoutureXTitoOrtiz-Rd5-Spanking-400-sg.gif

Moving your hand slightly in what could be percieved as a tapping motion for 1/10 of a second while getting out of a guillotine choke is not tapping to said choke.

Thats up to the ref to decide.

Why the fuck would he tap after such a basic hold?
This is a pro fighter with cauliflower ear, he's had his head in far worse positions

Just because it would make you tap when uncle grabs your head like that doesn't mean a guy like Hendricks who was known for being tough would even consider it.

Mickey Gall tapped when Diego Sanchez checked his oil. Diego tapped something as well

<{pranko}>

This has been discussed so many times. Shit thread.

1 3 5 ...all day bud..

Out struck him and controlled the action in round 1

Battled back in the 3rd after the beating in the 2nd..with a mixed attack

And dominated round 5 on a gassed resting waiting hendricks

When was the last time you watched the fight? GSP clearly lost the first round.

It's funny how a guy says he wasn't going full bore 100% to conserve energy...you know, a smart strategy...and people have shit on him for that comment for years now lmao

That fifth round too...lmao people love to say he "took it off" but GSP went for 4 takedowns, got 2 of em and Hendricks landed more total strikes that round than GSP according to fightmetric

When was the last time you watched the fight? GSP clearly lost the first round.

Nope.. How?

Gsp had a takedown ..landed more strikes standing, had a guillotine and was initiating and controlling the grappling exchanges..

That's like saying Randy tapped out to Tito on his ass
Totally different.

GSP had Hendricks in a submission, and Randy Couture had Tito on the ground basically crying, and was laughing while he smacked his butt.

The two situations are incomparable.

I remember hearing rumors that Wada had been spying on Hendricks after he turned down extra drug testing for the GSP fight.

They went to texas to test him, then he pulled the plug and changed his decision, so they got pissed.

They were going through the garbage dumpsters at Marc Laimons gym, trying to find evidence.

He did the same thing against Lawler too.
First fight he wrestle fucked Lawler in the 5th

2nd fight he gassed, kept getting stuffed on his takedowns and 5th round Lawler was born. Lawler came out of that round fresh as the first and laid an absolute beating, I don't think Hendricks could have done much.

Back