GSP made Hendricks tap 20 seconds into the fight

He was just warming up his hand for the brutal beating he would dish out shortly after

Im a GSP fan..and have seen this clip 100 times on this site and ive never once seen the tap...

Hendricks didnt tap...he did however take the 5th round off in an extremely close title fight and gave GSP the opportunity to take the fight from him and GSP did just that... So tap or decision the right guy won

Moving your hand slightly in what could be percieved as a tapping motion for 1/10 of a second while getting out of a guillotine choke is not tapping to said choke.

That was a 70% tap he didn’t put 100% in the tap like his punches

he didn't tap but gsp still won 1-3-5
Gsp was so good that a mentally depressed post acl tear gsp won against the most dangerous WW in UFC history

Im a GSP fan..and have seen this clip 100 times on this site and ive never once seen the tap...

Hendricks didnt tap...he did however take the 5th round off in an extremely close title fight and gave GSP the opportunity to take the fight from him and GSP did just that... So tap or decision the right guy won

What rounds did GSP win?

That was a tap no question about it! Why am I just hearing/seeing this now?!
GSP won that fight 100% and people who think different are just simply wrong

That was a "props tap" he was complimenting Georges on his grappling.

Cant argue with this at all. Won most rnds, and then just fucking checks out in the 5th....I've never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
Watched a few times, there is no tap, buuuut, seems like Hendricks was ready to do it with a couple seconds more into the guillotine, deff not one of those infamous phantom taps fighters love to do.

That's like saying Randy tapped out to Tito on his ass

I duno there have been numerous fights where stuff like this happens

I'm not even convinced Joanna tapped to rose. She was trying to get her hand placement.

Or Robbie's 'thumbs up'. Wouldn't u go all out for a thumbs up to make sure the ref knows it?

Oh shit..here we go. The primates are going to scream and throw shit at each other.

eatingpopcorn.gif

Back