GSP, MacDonald and Marquardt dilemma...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both Rory and Nate could be GSPs toughest challenges at WW but they are all teammates. Do you think either guy would fight George, and do you think either guy could beat him? I think both guys would be dangerous and they train with GSP so they know his style and what he does. If these guys win there next couple fights I would love to see either one fight for the belt in the future. Thoughts?

rory maybe, nate i dont think he has the gas tank to bang 5 with GSP.

I just can't imagine anybody giving up a title opportunity because the champion is their "friend".

Other fights sure, but for the title....I mean the title is the pinnacle of the sport, and what these guys dream of getting to. Personal relationships can be put on hold.

Nate has already said he'll fight them. He's at grudge will just have Trevor Wittman coach him.

macdonald and georges likely wont, marquardt will fight either of them, ideally for the title im guessing

sorry guy, you have written 'intake' when you probably meant intact. you fail for the day and all of Canada whimpers as the rest of the people on planet earth laugh at you.:icon_lol:

not my sig buddy, but nice try.

everybody knows therassler doesn't make errors, this is the sig I had to copy/paste from another member and I'm not allowed to edit it without their permission.

Remember what Okami did to Nate at MW? That wasnt really a fight where size came that much in to play. I really dont think Marquardt has what it takes to give GSP a good fight

Would def make things easier for Joe Silva but I dont think Diaz will be able to hang with George for 5.

And why is that? Nick has arguably the best cardio in the division if not the whole UFC.

Sure he might not be able to get up off his back against Georges, but I don't think going 5 rounds will ever be a problem for Mr. Diaz

I just can't imagine anybody giving up a title opportunity because the champion is their "friend".

Other fights sure, but for the title....I mean the title is the pinnacle of the sport, and what these guys dream of getting to. Personal relationships can be put on hold.

exactly, Rory better move to another camp if the universe pulls it together.

gsp marquardt wouldn't sell unless nate started bashing canada. besides nate is already in dana's dog house, so don't count on it ts.

It's not really a dilemma, Nate trains out of Colorado rory is strictly a tristar member. Gsp and rory say they won't fight but I think rory would accept a fight if put into the position.

Back