GSP Looking for easy routes to championships?

I can't help but feel GSP is looking for the easiest way to become a champ again. He wasn't gunning for Rockhold, or Weidman but the second Bisping got the belt he's all game to go for MW. He didn't utter a word about Lawler, but as soon as a questionable Woodley gets the belt he's totally game to come back. Of course it doesn't help that Woodley would rather take "money" fights now.

Most will say he deserves to be able to pick and choose his fights based on his resume but this seems to me like the highest form of ducking. Nobody will ever call out a retired fighter for ducking fights, but that's exactly what it seems like he's doing. Seems like he's just looking for an easy route to a belt and not acknowledging an entire division of fighters that can prove to be much more than just a tune up fight for him.

What do you guys think?
So Woodley asking GSP to fight somehow turns into GSP hate? Only on Sherdog.

I can't help but feel GSP is looking for the easiest way to become a champ again. He wasn't gunning for Rockhold, or Weidman but the second Bisping got the belt he's all game to go for MW. He didn't utter a word about Lawler, but as soon as a questionable Woodley gets the belt he's totally game to come back. Of course it doesn't help that Woodley would rather take "money" fights now.

Most will say he deserves to be able to pick and choose his fights based on his resume but this seems to me like the highest form of ducking. Nobody will ever call out a retired fighter for ducking fights, but that's exactly what it seems like he's doing. Seems like he's just looking for an easy route to a belt and not acknowledging an entire division of fighters that can prove to be much more than just a tune up fight for him.

What do you guys think?
Gsp can do whatever the fuck he likes ... He has not ducked anyone ... He even gave Diaz a shot off a loss cause Diaz said he was ducking him ...

The only fight he didn't take was silva cause he didn't wanna go up in weight ... But said silva can come down ... Silva did fight at that weight in the past so he could have done it if he wanted

That is possible, but also Rory is fresh out of contention, he said it was Rory's time and he didn't want to interfere, now he's not so that's possible too.

Woodley's a top notch wrestler, I don't think Georges will be able to take Tyrone down that easy, I don't see it as an easy matchup, I hope he takes GSP down, I want to see how Georges does off his back, in guard, let's see if Tyrone can reverse the usual GSP fight scenario.

Back