GSP left the sport YEARS ago. Why are people here STILL triggered by his achievements?

They will never get over the fact that he left at the top of the game, twice. He never went on a big slide like their favourite fighters all did. It’s pretty simple. He denied them the chance to say. He was never that good.

It's because he's a great White fighter. Young people feel threatened by that.

Silva, Jones, Conor, Diaz and Khabib fans need to learn to respect the achievements of one of the best fighters ever.

Every poster here sounds like a butthurt Koscheck when they mention GSP.
Because fuck you, that's why.

BJ PENN GOAT!

because they know he's better than who THEY think is the GOAT and it absolutely kills them.

they're all silva/jones fans and they can't handle or just completely ignore that their hero popped so they make shit up and try to accuse GSP of juicing, it's sad as fuck.

That GSP derangement syndrome is real.

bd540b29b622cd12-liberal-protester-screams-in-agony-as-trump-sworn-in-find-make.gif

I respected GSP even though I thought he was a boring fighter. After baiting fans for years on a potential super fight with Silva getting beat pretty badly by Hendricks, swiftly retiring, only coming back when the most beatable MW champ WITH ONE EYE has the belt... no I cant get jiggy with that shit.

Anyone busting on GSP for this should let fat old Serra have a free shot.

They would break their limp girly wrist tapping so fast.

It's completely irrelevant that he tapped anyway. The ref was stopping the fight anyway

I agree. Most of the greats were cherry pickers in some sense of the word. That's why we celebrate journeymen like BJ, Diaz, and Cerrone for running face first into the elite and not being scared of losing. They lose at a decent clip, and catch haters in the process, but they pick themselves up and try again.

Diaz (either one) are the kings of cherrypicking

Silva, Jones, Conor, Diaz and Khabib fans need to learn to respect the achievements of one of the best fighters ever.

What GSP did was nothing short of amazing. It’s his fans on here that blow up his achievements (MW fight vs Bisping) and call him goat for weak shit (unable to finish fights spun into “dominant rounds)

His derragned and childish fan's make it worse for him, GSP is one of the greats but when you have some of the most outrageous deluded fanboys in your fan base it turns a lot of people off the fighter himself.

Why does it bother you so much what others think. Is your own opinion not enough for you?

<36>

Diaz (either one) are the kings of cherrypicking
Sure, buddy.
That's why Nick fought GSP, Anderson, and Sherk, and why Nate fought Bendo, Rory, and Masvidal.

I don't get why people cant accept he is the GOAT in MMA. I have always found him to be a boring fighter, and rooted against him pretty much most of his fights. But i have no problem stating facts, and fact is, he is the GOAT. Now, cheaters like Jon Jones, will never be GOAT.

I respected GSP even though I thought he was a boring fighter. After baiting fans for years on a potential super fight with Silva getting beat pretty badly by Hendricks, swiftly retiring, only coming back when the most beatable MW champ WITH ONE EYE has the belt... no I cant get jiggy with that shit.

Even though he never came out and said it, it was pretty clear he never had any intention of fighting Silva, which is fine. It's not on him to ever leave his weightclass. As it stands, he defended his belt at all comers, took time off and came back to defeat the mw champ

He tapped... to strikes, my man!
Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

Embarrassing!

like i said, no different than tapping to a sub. It's not even listed as a sub because the ref was stopping it anyway. The obsession with this don't make sense

GSP is an all-time great who cleaned out his division multiple times, defeated cross-over champs from other orgs, and came back AFTER
retirement to take out the MW champ.

Imagine calling a fighter with those accolades, a coward or a cherry-picker...

When you look at a fighter with a legacy the same as GSP’s, you truly feel that there is no reason for anyone to hate on him, but haters find a way...

like i said, no different than tapping to a sub. It's not even listed as a sub because the ref was stopping it anyway. The obsession with this don't make sense
Yes, there is a difference! It is... a shame!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back