GSP is the most gifted athlete I've ever seen in any sport

s1ncity

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Obviously he was very skilled and smart as well but what stood out was his physical abilities

He was unbelievably powerful, fast, strong and had great reflexes

Usually when someone is gifted with this many fast-twitch fibers, they tend to have terrible cardio but GSP's cardio was one of the best in the sport.

He had the perfect bone structure athletically too with long limbs, short torso, broad shoulders

Obviously he was very skilled and smart as well but what stood out was his physical abilities

Usually when someone is gifted with this many fast-twitch fibers, they tend to have terrible cardio but GSP's cardio was one of the best in the sport.

He had the perfect bone structure athletically too with long limbs, short torso, broad shoulders
I get the feeling you haven't watched a lot of sport fam.

Obviously he was very skilled as well but what stood out was his physical abilities

Yeah, he was a hell of an athlete, second only to Mayweather really when it comes too once in a generation athletes in combat sports.

I am a big basketball, futbol, and boxing fan and GSP is still the best I've seen

Close second is LeBron and Ronaldo
Could have just agreed with me instead of making yourself look ignorant.

Jonah Lomu was pretty much everything you said about GSP.

I get the feeling you haven't watched a lot of sport fam.

You beat me to it.
What's the chances that the best athlete ever takes up some minor sport that hardly anyone else does? Pretty much none.

Football (soccer) has the most people playing it of all sports so the most gifted athlete ever was probably kicking a ball about somewhere in Europe and he could have come from anywhere in the world (other than North America).

He is among the best athlete I have seen too.

In my opinion, the best athlete is not the one who is the strongest or the fastest or with the best cardio. It is the one who is good in every type of athleticism possible ( strength, speed, reflexes, agility, cardio, jumping, power, coordination, proprioception etc ).

He is with those guys : Ronaldo, James, nadal, prime romero tyson etc

GSP is by far the best athlete the UFC has ever seen. ( if Romero had come to the UFC younger, he would have get this title ... )

giphy 2.gif

Last edited:
<{yahyou}>

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. He isn't even on the level below the guy above.

<{yahyou}>

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. He isn't even on the level below the guy above.
I am a big Arsenal fan but Henry is skinny and weak as a twig

Super fast though

You still haven't named anyone better lol

What a clown haha
You already named two better. I didn't feel the need. If you need more, Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Giannis just to name a few in one of your preferred sports. In tennis Nadal, Federer, Djokovic. In football other than Ronaldo-Messi.

I never thought he was that physically gifted. What made him succesfull mostly I think was his work ethic, intelligence and well too be honest playing the game "tactfully" and not going for the KO. It's not like he had great KO power, speed or strength like Rumble, Paquiaiioiuaoiua, Roy Jones, or great reach like JJ or anything like that.

You already named two better. I didn't feel the need. If you need more, Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Giannis just to name a few in one of your preferred sports. In tennis Nadal, Federer, Djokovic. In football other than Ronaldo-Messi.
Shaq is not athetic lol, just big

Shaq is not athetic lol, just big
Lets say I give you Shaq which I don't but still, Jordan or GSP, there's not even an argument. If you choose the latter you are a moron, plain and simple. I'll throw another in Usain Bolt.

Lets say I give you Shaq which I don't but still, Jordan or GSP, there's not even an argument. If you choose the latter you are a moron, plain and simple. I'll throw another in Usain Bolt.
Bolt is more explosive but his cardio stinks

This is what I am talking about, GSP is both explosive and has great stamina

Very rare especially in MMA

MJ was more about skill than athleticism, he was just as good when he was old and didn't have half the vertical he had in his prime

I agree TS. GSP can be anything he wanted to be, he easily could've been a top football player rivaling Messi, the most prestigious point-guard in NBA history, Pelp's number 1 rival, a once in a lifetime ping-pong athlete that isn't Chinese, etc. but he instead picked MMA because why the fuck not. Truly such a humbling yet towering figure.

Bolt is more explosive but his cardio stinks

This is what I am talking about, GSP is both explosive and has great stamina

Very rare especially in MMA

MJ was more about skill than athleticism, he was just as good when he was old and didn't have half the vertical he had in his prime
Just stop fam. You're embarrassing yourself. Honestly not even trying to be mean but you're acting like a guy that sleeps with a cardboard cut out of GSP in his bed in his mother's basement.

Back