GSP is the all time GOAT deal with it

Anderson Silva

47193693.jpg
Was there ever a doubt ?????????????

the all time greatest of all time huh...seems a bit redundant

There will always be an argument against everybody in the GOAT discussion whether it's Jon Jones, Fedor, Anderson, or GSP. But at the end of the day, all things considered, Jon Jones still has the best argument. & because he is still young enough to fight for a couple of years, he will probably be the one to end the debate.
I agree he's only 28 and has only gotten fucked up in one fight

we all think Gsp is the goat now wait till ufc 200 ... Even the heaters won't have anything to say

People love P4P rankings when they suit their nationality, race, etc. In the end, GSP is a WW who can't finish.

1. Fedor
2. JJ
3. Anderson

JJ might go to HW though...I hope the commission allows an openweight tournament someday, although only the heavier fighters would have the balls to enter it

no problem with that here

People love P4P rankings when they suit their nationality, race, etc. In the end, GSP is a WW who can't finish.

1. Fedor
2. JJ
3. Anderson

JJ might go to HW though...
But really who did Anderson beat ... When he first came to the ufc the mw div was regarded as the weakest division ever ... Then what he beat a couple washed up 205ers ... BIG deal ... I respect silva but be real ... Gsp beat other champs silva beat other chumps ... jj can pass Gsp for sure but Anderson come on ...

WW cant be goat. Even a bad HW would kill GSP. Fedor is correct answer.

He's not even P4P. MM takes that.

"Boring champion".

Georges St-Pierre outwrestled wrestlers, outstriked strikers and avenged his two only losses. He dominated every single aspect of the game.

Intelligence and greatness are never boring.

Back