GSP is still the REAL GOAT

Gsp tapped to strikes to a 5'4 journeyman so it automatically disqualified him
-That's myopic.
-He learned from the Serra fight and never made the same mistake again.To disregard the entirety of the prime of his career is disingenuous at best.
-He came back from the Serra loss as the best fighter ever, it transformed him for the better and you're acting like his pre-transformative state is the only part of his career.

Marquardt and average fighter? You are clueless.
GSP has the toughest strenght of schedule at 170 ever by far and only lost twice, which he avenged.

Nate was good yes. So name me one all time great in their prime or in their proper weight class that gsp beat.

Silva's top win is Hendo. GSP beat Shields who dominated Hendo. Add in the p4p factor and the streak that Shields was on and that means that win over Shields >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Silva's win over Hendo..

You dont do any favours to your blue-eyed idol by saying that a lackluster decision in which he barely hurts his opponent and also give up rounds is the best win in the career of the Greatest Fighter Of All Time...its so miserable and you dont realize, fanboy

Speaking about context, Shields was losing rounds to Kampmann and Miller in close fights around that time, he also got his ass kicked by Okami as you very well know, darling.
More context, Shields fought a two years older Henderson with back problems at his 40s and barely wrestling anymore.

Btw working your uber simpleton logic, Silva didnt took Okami to a innocuous decision giving up rounds in the process...outclassed and finished his opponent...and is not even top5 win for Anderson, do you like this MMA math virgin shertard?:eek::eek:

Who is - by your nerd, on paper approach - the other "top win" in the career the greatest of all time? Let me guess...
2f700c31-9c83-4e9c-908b-03ea15e3189e-jpeg.529413

Nate was good yes. So name me one all time great in their prime or in their proper weight class that gsp beat.

you are hoping for a name that fits your online-rat concept of "prime all-time great" but I could talk similar shit about Silva, Aldo or Johnson like a shertard who can't dicuss MMA just parroting bias.

You dont do any favours to your blue-eyed idol by saying that a lackluster decision in which he barely hurts his opponent and also give up rounds is the best win in the career of the Greatest Fighter Of All Time...its so miserable and you dont realize, fanboy

Speaking about context, Shields was losing rounds to Kampmann and Miller in close fights around that time, he also got his ass kicked by Okami as you very well know, darling.
More context, Shields fought a two years older Henderson with back problems at his 40s and barely wrestling anymore.

Btw working your uber simpleton logic, Silva didnt took Okami to a innocuous decision giving up rounds in the process...outclassed and finished his opponent...and is not even top5 win for Anderson, do you like this MMA math virgin shertard?:eek::eek:

Who is - by your nerd, on paper approach - the other "top win" in the career the greatest of all time? Let me guess...

Winning a lackluster decision against a guy that embarassed Silva's best win. Lackluster because of the numberous eye pokes.

<{cruzshake}>

GOATS don't tap to strikes
GOATs don't tap to anything. GOATs don't fail steroid tests. GOATs don't get KO'ed by guys numerous weight classes below them. GOATs don't get starched in the first punch of the fight landed. GOATs don't duck guys willing to move to their weight class to fight them, GOATs don't fight a few top guys then retire.

Everyone sucks.

your favorite goat fighters resume would look like trash if u compare it to jones
fact

I've already overturned the Hendricks decision . Gsp is 25-3. Sherdog hasnt changed record yet. I'm working on it- we actually have a mediator in place ....but good job, pank.

Winning a lackluster decision against a guy that embarassed Silva's best win. Lackluster because of the numberous eye pokes.
I'm not going gang up on u , thunder....not my style. Just remember- people have different opinions and as long as they're " reasonable " , dont be so touchy.

Silva's MMA accomplishments:

GSP's MMA accomplishments:

His passive style as defending champ knocks him down the GOAT tier for me. He's still in the tier, but he's 4th for me.

Back