GSP is ruining divisions by ducking Woodley

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We got Bisping holding up MW for a year with his injuries while waiting for GSP fight, making Moose get out from UFC.
Woodley was waiting for GSP fight only to learn he won't fight him on his comeback.
Now he is about to make another insane clog up of current talent at LW by holding up two current title contenders in Tony and Piorer, and potentially Lee and perhaps other great talents.

I don't like this one bit.

His fights apart from the last one were pretty lackluster. Great dude though.

He beat Bispings ass so he got a pass for that.

Gsp didn't make Tyron sit around, Tyron did.

And don't act like GSP vs Khabib (or Conor) isn't awesome.

GSP haters always grasping at one straw or another.

GSP is a NONFACTOR at this point... he’s laying down without a fight at The Chosen GOAT’s claim.

#FACTS
154_Tyron_Woodley_x_Darren_Till.jpg

Honestly he fixed the MW division. Acted like a plumber removing the Bisping blockage and got out fast.

He beat Bispings ass so he got a pass for that.

Gsp didn't make Tyron sit around, Tyron did.

And don't act like GSP vs Khabib (or Conor) isn't awesome.
Any fighter past Hendo defense would have burried Bisping in round 1, not clogging up the division with waiting games and making it healthier.
GSP says he will comeback, makes people speculate on their chances at a money fight with him, then we get to know he ducks the whole WW top15 to fight Bisping. Then lie to us he will defend a belt.

bull doody. GSP has the decency to give up the belt when he doesn't want to defend, nothing wrong with that.

if GSP is "ruining divisions", then wtf exactly is conor doing? how about ruining the sport?

GSP has done more for the welterweight division than any other fighter in the history of MMA.

bull doody. GSP has the decency to give up the belt when he doesn't want to defend, nothing wrong with that.

if GSP is "ruining divisions", then wtf exactly is conor doing? how about ruining the sport?
Two wrongs doesn't make a right

GSP is very calculated with his choices, he said it himself on some radio interview recently, he only takes fights that ''raise his stock'', the Woodley fight is about the worst fight he could take as far as risk/reward is concerned, it's a very bad match up and if he loses it his stock would plummet.

GSP beat every man he ever faced and faced the best.

Defended his belt like, a gazillion times.

He gets to do whatever the fuck he wants now.

Ya like conor fucking off to box mayweather or Jones few dust ups.. Gsp is the goat and he deserves to navigate the end of his career.

If someone can get off thre couch after over 4 years away from the sport and strangle your world champion, than you must not have had much of a division to begin with.

Woodley was waiting for GSP fight only to learn he won't fight him on his comeback.

Woodley wasn’t waiting for GSP. He was recovering from shoulder surgery.
Nice try though
<{1-11}>

Let me guess.....You ran and told your mom this, and she told you to run and play, so you came here to cry since your mom wouldn't listen to you.

Woodley wasn’t waiting for GSP. He was recovering from shoulder surgery.
Nice try though
<{1-11}>
I think he was waiting for Nate but since he couldn't get Nate, he decided he'd rather have shoulder surgery than fight an actual WW contender.

Honestly he fixed the MW division. Acted like a plumber removing the Bisping blockage and got out fast.
GOATSP is the hero we need but not the one we deserve

Back