GSP is not paying rent

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say regardless of what GSP does, you'll defend him. So it's pointless discussing this with you.

GSP talking about going to 155 after fighting at 185 is just ridiculous in the first place. The fact that his fans are ok with it makes it even more ridiculous.
That’s exactly what I’m saying, because his legacy has been written a long time ago and everything he does now is just a bonus for the fans.

I don’t get this idea that GSP needs to prove himself again every time a good WW comes along. GSP is not an active fighter at WW in 6 years now. And ya, I think cutting down to 155 and taking on someone like Khabib is a bigger challenge than adding another WW to his record.

That’s exactly what I’m saying, because his legacy has been written a long time ago and everything he does now is just a bonus for the fans.

I don’t get this idea that GSP needs to prove himself again every time a good WW comes along. GSP is not an active fighter at WW in 6 years now. And ya, I think cutting down to 155 and taking on someone like Khabib is a bigger challenge than adding another WW to his record.

Only the GSP defenders want to see him fight at LW. Why they don't want to see him fight Woodley, I don't know, but I have an idea.

And it's not that he has to prove himself, it's the fact that he's hinting that he wants to go from MW to LW and completely skipping over WW who actually has an established champion with multiple title defenses.

And the nothing left to prove arguement is ridiculous. For a guy that has admitted that he doesn't like to fight, it makes no sense for him to come back unless he feels he has something to prove. Cutting to LW to fight smaller fighters only proves that he wants nothing to do with Woodley.

Only the GSP defenders want to see him fight at LW. Why they don't want to see him fight Woodley, I don't know, but I have an idea.

And it's not that he has to prove himself, it's the fact that he's hinting that he wants to go from MW to LW and completely skipping over WW who actually has an established champion with multiple title defenses.

And the nothing left to prove arguement is ridiculous. For a guy that has admitted that he doesn't like to fight, it makes no sense for him to come back unless he feels he has something to prove. Cutting to LW to fight smaller fighters only proves that he wants nothing to do with Woodley.
I'm not his defender, not even a big fan, but the idea that he needs to fight Woodley now is hilarious.

Makes no sense for him to fight other than something to prove? Ever hear of something called money?

I'm not his defender, not even a big fan, but the idea that he needs to fight Woodley now is hilarious.

Makes no sense for him to fight other than something to prove? Ever hear of something called money?

Never once did I say he needs to fight Woodley, I said it's ridiculous that he's hinting at fighting at LW instead of fighting Woodley after fighting at MW.

And I've heard of money, but he's not broke, he's not a 10k/10k guy, he doesn't need the money. He's not going to do it for free, obviously, but he didn't come back just for the money, but he's trying to prove something.

Never once did I say he needs to fight Woodley, I said it's ridiculous that he's hinting at fighting at LW instead of fighting Woodley after fighting at MW.

And I've heard of money, but he's not broke, he's not a 10k/10k guy, he doesn't need the money. He's not going to do it for free, obviously, but he didn't come back just for the money, but he's trying to prove something.
If you think that a guy who made a few million is not motivated to make more money, I imagine you are pretty young. If you were in a position to make a few million bucks off your name that you've built up as a brand over the years, in just a few minutes of work, you would do it too.

I always chuckle when sherdoggers are like "why did so and so come back and take another fight when they're washed up". It's because money bro, Tito and Chuck, those guys are not gonna go do construction now that they're past it, they're not gonna get a job at McDonalds... if they have an opportunity to make 6 or 7 figures for stepping into the cage again for a few minutes, they'll do that, it's a no brainer.

If you think that a guy who made a few million is not motivated to make more money, I imagine you are pretty young. If you were in a position to make a few million bucks off your name that you've built up as a brand over the years, in just a few minutes of work, you would do it too.

I always chuckle when sherdoggers are like "why did so and so come back and take another fight when they're washed up". It's because money bro, Tito and Chuck, those guys are not gonna go do construction now that they're past it, they're not gonna get a job at McDonalds... if they have an opportunity to make 6 or 7 figures for stepping into the cage again for a few minutes, they'll do that, it's a no brainer.

So you're basically saying he came back to make the most money he can? That's understandable, but you don't think he's taking the fights with the least risk and the highest reward? Which is why I've been telling you for 2 days that he wants absolutely nothing to do with Woodley.

Tito and Chuck are coming back to fight each other for money, they have a history already. They're not coming back and trying to cut to MW for a payday because that would make no sense. If you can't understand why some people aren't ok with GSP doing it, then i don't know what to tell you anymore.

Nobody in their right mind is comparing the two. Woodley would still beat dat ass though.

So you're basically saying he came back to make the most money he can? That's understandable, but you don't think he's taking the fights with the least risk and the highest reward? Which is why I've been telling you for 2 days that he wants absolutely nothing to do with Woodley.

Tito and Chuck are coming back to fight each other for money, they have a history already. They're not coming back and trying to cut to MW for a payday because that would make no sense. If you can't understand why some people aren't ok with GSP doing it, then i don't know what to tell you anymore.
GSP is not an active WW, and I dont get where you get this idea that he needs to prove himself against Woodley now all of a sudden? Who the fuck is Woodley, a guy with ONE convincing title defense.

Yes, if the GOAT wants to take on a MW champ that he thinks he matches up well against, good for him, and if he wants another money fight more power to him. He's spent most of his career fighting a lineup of the world's top WW's one after another, for years and years. What does a fight with Woodley prove 6 years past his WW career? He's already so far ahead of him that beating him does almost nothing for his legacy, he will just remain where he is already, miles ahead of him. If he loses he'll still be miles ahead of him, and people will just say Woodley won cause GSP is way past his prime. Pointless fight for GSP.

More GSP obsession, haters going as far as pretending to be Woodley fans just to take shots at the GOAT.

<36>

It gets annoying, but then I remind myself that there are only about a couple dozen losers who actually think that way. The VAST majority recognize GSP's greatness and always will.

????

Always been GSP goat.

You are too closed minded and shouldn't be making threads IMO.

GSP doesn't have to fight Woodley but he also doesn't have to fight Khabib. I think all fighters who stick around after their "prime" needs to pay tribute to the JBG. GSP left the sport at WW. He shouldn't have come back for titles without working for it. I don't even mind Anderson still fighting but I don't think the word title doesn't come out of his mouth.

90% of GSP threads are positive

Made by his fans trying to convince themselves and others that he is the GOAT. The delusion and insecurity is actually very annoying.

It's not haters who can't stop thinking of him and need to bring him up constantly, we know the truth.

90% of GSP threads are positive

Made by his fans trying to convince themselves and others that he is the GOAT. The delusion and insecurity is actually very annoying.

It's not haters who can't stop thinking of him and need to bring him up constantly, we know the truth.
Lol @ “we haters know the truth”.

What truth you dummy?

Go ahead and break it down for us, why is someone delusional for considering GSP as one of the GOATs, I’ll wait.

Oh that’s right, you can’t make a case against it. Shut up and sit your ass down son.

Back