GSP is not paying rent

Yet he's living in all your heads and you cant stop thinking about him.

Sherdoggers and mma fanboys have always had memory spans of a goldfish, and whoever had a good performance in last night's UFC event, he's automatically compared to the GOAT of his weight class.

It's hilarious to see people compare some dude with like 3 title defenses, to the most dominant champion mma had ever seen.

It's so sad to see you guys speculate how Woodley would beat him, as if GSP is now obligated to come out of retirement any time some shertard claims some WW is better than him.

I remember this conversation for the brief moment Lawler was champ (brief compared to GSP's reign). Now no one even remembers Robbie, but there's still a dozen GSP threads going at all times.

The same will happen with Woodley, maybe this year, maybe next, and then he will be forgotten and you'll all be riding the testicles of whoever beat him and looked good in their last fight.

But guys like that will come and go, and after their 5 minutes of fame they will hardly be mentioned as time goes on, but decades from now, and well beyond that, people will still be talking about GSP.

Agreed for the most part. GSP is still the GOAT. But if Woodley can keep winning then yeah he has a chance to be the Goat. He has narrowed the gap from #1 and #2.

But like all sports, there can be a kid eating his Wheaties, watching YT videos of GSP and Woodley and become the GOAT right? Beauty of sports.

Agreed for the most part. GSP is still the GOAT. But if Woodley can keep winning then yeah he has a chance to be the Goat. He has narrowed the gap from #1 and #2.

But like all sports, there can be a kid eating his Wheaties, watching YT videos of GSP and Woodley and become the GOAT right? Beauty of sports.
I agree that he could, and if he gets another half dozen defenses it will be a sensible conversation.

But when a bunch of retards wanna erase a decade of dominance because they were impressed by a recent performance, it needs to be pointed out how dumb they are.

Pretty sure Woodley doesn't lose to Matt Serra or Matt Hughes either.
No, just Nate Marquardt's washed up ass. A little fun fact, the only relevant fighter Marquardt beat this decade is Woodley, and not by fluke like Serra beat GSP, but by destruction. Here have a look...

1rlPc_medium.gif

Another little fun fact, GSP has avenged both his losses brutally, so yeah he has defeated every fighter he has ever faced.

Deal with it.

HdWmNif.gif

And OSP destroyed Shogun, so that must mean OSPs LHW legacy is greater than Shoguns right?

Don’t be a dummy.

Osp never beat a prime Shogun. Im saying woodley is just better and woukd beat a prime Hughes. I dont care if Royce Gracie has a bigger legacy than Darren Till. Till would beat the shit out of him.

No, just Nate Marquardt's washed up ass. A little fun fact, the only relevant fighter Marquardt beat this decade is Woodley, and not by fluke like Serra beat GSP, but by destruction. Here have a look...

1rlPc_medium.gif

Another little fun fact, GSP has avenged both his losses brutally, so yeah he has defeated every fighter he has ever faced.

Deal with it.

HdWmNif.gif

Id rather lose to PED Marquardt then lose to Matt The Hobbit Serra.

Osp never beat a prime Shogun. Im saying woodley is just better and woukd beat a prime Hughes. I dont care if Royce Gracie has a bigger legacy than Darren Till. Till would beat the shit out of him.
giphy.gif

Who was in the top 10 at the time doesn't matter if they are all average. Look at LHW as an example. Penn was undersized and Hughes was an old man.

“Average”

Same could be said of Maia and wonderboy

GSP is ww goat but woodley would destroy him if this fight was to happen

Yet he's living in all your heads and you cant stop thinking about him.

Sherdoggers and mma fanboys have always had memory spans of a goldfish, and whoever had a good performance in last night's UFC event, he's automatically compared to the GOAT of his weight class.

It's hilarious to see people compare some dude with like 3 title defenses, to the most dominant champion mma had ever seen.

It's so sad to see you guys speculate how Woodley would beat him, as if GSP is now obligated to come out of retirement any time some shertard claims some WW is better than him.

I remember this conversation for the brief moment Lawler was champ (brief compared to GSP's reign). Now no one even remembers Robbie, but there's still a dozen GSP threads going at all times.

The same will happen with Woodley, maybe this year, maybe next, and then he will be forgotten and you'll all be riding the testicles of whoever beat him and looked good in their last fight.

But guys like that will come and go, and after their 5 minutes of fame they will hardly be mentioned as time goes on, but decades from now, and well beyond that, people will still be talking about GSP.

Half of sherdog squatting in our head while you write this?

GSP is ducking Woodley but doesn't have the decency to admit it. Woodley is probably the #2 WW of all time and GSP is afraid to lose to him.

St. Pierre absolutely wrecks Woodley.

No one remembers Robbie Lawler? Fight fans do and always will, but weirdos who just use this as an excuse to get into online arguments with strangers might not.

I agree that he could, and if he gets another half dozen defenses it will be a sensible conversation.

But when a bunch of retards wanna erase a decade of dominance because they were impressed by a recent performance, it needs to be pointed out how dumb they are.
Yeah that's sherdog for you. I mean gsp is a top 3 goat and was a dominate champion. No one even came close until Carlos and Hendrix came up and GSP was on the decline and recovering from ACL surgery

I'm not a gsp nut hugger or hater, but I do believe his lack of ability to finish opponents he was dominating has hurt him. That's where T can start surpassing GSP as far as status.

Imagine if T can defend his title ANOTHER 6 times and all finishes. That's pretty impressive if it can be done. But we shall see. In Joe Rogan voice "wHO can stop that man?"

Back