GSP is not paying rent

Straight up TS!!

GSP's time at Welterweight is long gone... he already accomplished what most fighters dream of in their lifetime.

He doesn't need to go back to WW and fight Tyron for what? He doesn't gain anything in a division he thoroughly dominated for the better part of a decade.

The amount of disrespect and disregard shown to the achievements and accomplishments of GOAT status GSP is beyond reprehensible.

Excuse us for wanting to see the best 2 WWs ever fight. Sheesh man some of you will complain about anything.

I can see by the ugly sweater in your av you're probably a big Fedor fan, so am I. What bugs me here is if you're a Fedor, or Anderson or Jones fan, you automatically have to discredit GSP, or the other guys who are in GOAT talk that are not your favorite fighter.

I'm a fan of all of them except Jones, but I still admit he very much belongs there. And you're being silly, GSP was talked about for the entire 5 years he was out, and will continue to be talked about, just as Fedor is talked about, despite not being relevant in MMA for over a decade now.

You may want to read my post again. I'm not discrediting GSP at all. In fact you're just reiterating what I said. I said he wouldn't be talked about so much right now other than discussions about the best at WW (thereby implying he's one of the best). This will happen any time people discuss who the best ever are. Cheers.

Dont worry.. there will be a new goat after the next ppv. Shitty sherdog logic is normal

GSP still the GOAT.

I think Woodley beats him in a fight.

Funny thing is that I don't see Woodley going up in weight class to fight for a second belt. The way GSP did. The way Daniel Cormier did. The way Connor McGregor did.

Gsp is ww goat maybe p4p goat but tyron is carving a path and this tyron kos any version of gsp in 1 round.

Yet he's living in all your heads and you cant stop thinking about him.

Sherdoggers and mma fanboys have always had memory spans of a goldfish, and whoever had a good performance in last night's UFC event, he's automatically compared to the GOAT of his weight class.

It's hilarious to see people compare some dude with like 3 title defenses, to the most dominant champion mma had ever seen.

It's so sad to see you guys speculate how Woodley would beat him, as if GSP is now obligated to come out of retirement any time some shertard claims some WW is better than him.

I remember this conversation for the brief moment Lawler was champ (brief compared to GSP's reign). Now no one even remembers Robbie, but there's still a dozen GSP threads going at all times.

The same will happen with Woodley, maybe this year, maybe next, and then he will be forgotten and you'll all be riding the testicles of whoever beat him and looked good in their last fight.

But guys like that will come and go, and after their 5 minutes of fame they will hardly be mentioned as time goes on, but decades from now, and well beyond that, people will still be talking about GSP.
GSP is terrified of Woodley. He rather go from 185 to 155 then dare stop in the middle.

Sherdoggers and mma fanboys have always had memory spans of a goldfish, and whoever had a good performance in last night's UFC event, he's automatically compared to the GOAT of his weight class.

It's hilarious to see people compare some dude with like 3 title defenses, to the most dominant champion mma had ever seen.

It's so sad to see you guys speculate how Woodley would beat him, as if GSP is now obligated to come out of retirement any time some shertard claims some WW is better than him.

I remember this conversation for the brief moment Lawler was champ (brief compared to GSP's reign). Now no one even remembers Robbie, but there's still a dozen GSP threads going at all times.

The same will happen with Woodley, maybe this year, maybe next, and then he will be forgotten and you'll all be riding the testicles of whoever beat him and looked good in their last fight.

But guys like that will come and go, and after their 5 minutes of fame they will hardly be mentioned as time goes on, but decades from now, and well beyond that, people will still be talking about GSP.
Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 9.32.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 9.32.56 AM.png
Do I need to say it?
virtually-identical.jpg

Says the white belt who joined this week...
Yeah you’re right I haven’t been on Sherdog long enough to point out that the former welterweight champion is avoiding fighting at welterweight at all costs. I think that’s pretty obvious to everyone dude. His body at 185 looked similar to Daniel Cormier’s at heavyweight. Carrying unnatural amount of weight. At 155 he will look equally ridiculous and skinny af. He’s a natural welterweight but scared of Woodley.

Haters can hate all they want, but the facts speak for themselves.

-2 division champ
-All losses BRUTALLY avenged
-9 title defences
-NEVER FAILED A DRUG TEST
-Never embarrassed/shamed the sport with scumbag behaviour

So keep on hating, but GSP is the best this sport has ever seen, in and out of the cage.

I can see by the ugly sweater in your av you're probably a big Fedor fan, so am I. What bugs me here is if you're a Fedor, or Anderson or Jones fan, you automatically have to discredit GSP, or the other guys who are in GOAT talk that are not your favorite fighter.

I'm a fan of all of them except Jones, but I still admit he very much belongs there. And you're being silly, GSP was talked about for the entire 5 years he was out, and will continue to be talked about, just as Fedor is talked about, despite not being relevant in MMA for over a decade now.
XTiciO8.gif

GSP beat bums like Koscheck, Hardy, Serra, Diaz and Fitch. Woodley has beaten studs like Maia, Till, Wonderboy and Lawler.

Yeah you’re right I haven’t been on Sherdog long enough to point out that the former welterweight champion is avoiding fighting at welterweight at all costs. I think that’s pretty obvious to everyone dude. His body at 185 looked similar to Daniel Cormier’s at heavyweight. Carrying unnatural amount of weight. At 155 he will look equally ridiculous and skinny af. He’s a natural welterweight but scared of Woodley.
Ya, a goat fighter is scared.

<GSPWoah>

Whitebelt gonna whitebelt.

Back