GSP is not GOAT pick for mma fans out of North America

Oh. What does it say then? Please enlighten me.

You claimed GSP and his team refused to agree to testing unless they knew when the testing was. You claim it is in those emailas. It is up to you to show me where, as I cannot show you what is NOT there. Which by the way, that claim is not in there. Eventually you will just have to either admit it isn't or just stop replying, because at this point even these stupid replies can't save you. You have a very simple way to prove your claim, but you can't so you rely on these dumb little posts to try and save face.

Being spectacular is important and Anderson was possibly the most spectacular fighter I've ever seen. But that greatness is tainted by his positive drug tests and recent losing.

To finish an opponent is not just a matter of spectacularity.
Self defense is what martial arts are about first, therefore to take the lights out or submit a top fighter is the most defining when talking about greatness.

The facf Silva did by face front-kick, flying knee, inverted elbow, choke or a jab going backwards is more about being spectacular but even then, such variety of fiinishing ability relate to greatness imo, beyond the spectacularity

I think the burden is more upon you for making such claims. Haven’t read the emails in awhile and don’t really feel the need to waste my time. Just show everyone proof of your claims, pretty easy.

You claimed GSP and his team refused to agree to testing unless they knew when the testing was. You claim it is in those emailas. It is up to you to show me where, as I cannot show you what is NOT there. Which by the way, that claim is not in there. Eventually you will just have to either admit it isn't or just stop replying, because at this point even these stupid replies can't save you. You have a very simple way to prove your claim, but you can't so you rely on these dumb little posts to try and save face.

Really? I provided the article, you actually have to read it. If what I claimed is "not in the article", what does it say instead?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...t-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Ducking also matters. He refused to come back to fight the best at his natural weight in Woodley, but came back to fight one of the acknowledged weakest middleweight champs ever in Bisping. I don't give much credit to the two division thing at all. It's too easy to achieve with Dana matchmaking. You got dudes like Henry Cejudo running around calling himself GOAT now because he did the whole Champ Champ gimmick.

Not saying GSP isn't GOAT (or one of them). I got no skin in this game. But he has plenty arguments against him as well.
The count would beat the shit out of woodley, so would GSP. He does nothing for GSP’s legacy. They’re not in the same stratosphere.

It's a simple truth to be honest.
You can't be in the GOAT mix if you're remembered as a decision fighter.
Fedor, JJ, and AS didn't leave it to the judges that often, THERE'S WHAT SEPARATE THESE BOYS FROM GSP!!!

Enough is enough with this GSP hype bullshit job<JonesDXSuckIt><BC1><Fedor23>

<{gspressed}>
When was the last time jones won by knockout. When’s the last time jones won Lolol.

Don't know about the depth anyways we are talking about guys who sit at the top.
HW will never be deeper than the average male weight divisions yet a long time HW champion will always have a strong case in a GOAT discussion.

The myth about Aderson fighting weak competition while WW contenders being the strongest is, again, only parroted by North American fans.
UFC MW was weak back in Pride heyday - Anderson faced comparably tough competition than GSP during his long reign as a champion - more so considering Anderson fought at WW until his 30s
MW was weak as shit bro.

To finish an opponent is not just a matter of spectacularity.
Self defense is what martial arts are about first, therefore to take the lights out or submit a top fighter is the most defining when talking about greatness.

The facf Silva did by face front-kick, flying knee, inverted elbow, choke or a jab going backwards is more about being spectacular but even then, such variety of fiinishing ability relate to greatness imo, beyond the spectacularity

Anderson Silva hasn't finished anybody in his last several fights

He’s the captain of the Lietanic and even when the iceberg of facts hits him, he insists on going down with it.

He’s the captain of the Lietanic and even when the iceberg of facts hits him, he insists on going down with it.

I do have to give him props for going down with the ship. He is dedicated to his false claims!

You may say it. Do you train or discuss with people who does? Be honest and tell me most around you in UK have GSP as the GOAT.

Veronica Macedo is from Latin America. Pretty sure she trains. She also lists GSP as the GOAT.

I do have to give him props for going down with the ship. He is dedicated to his false claims!
I’ve had many exchanges with the guy over the last several months and he will do anything and everything to avoid admitting he’s wrong.

Yes, it’s a safe bet that the sherdog GOAT poll is severely warped because Canadians are extremely biased In favor of Georges since the country has such little success in MMA outside of him.

Hahaha there is less people in Canada then in the state of california!

Canada outweighs the whole USA !

HAHAHAHAHA

Anderson Silva hasn't finished anybody in his last several fights

talking about the performances of a man in his 40s and 20+ of mileage...what you say with that. are u retard?

Really? You provided an article that does not say what you claim, but somehow I have to post what it does say? You really are a special kind of person.

Stop being lazy and expecting other people to do your work for you.
Thanks for the link but provide the passage you are referring to. If you’re right then that’s fine. I can live with facts, but provide them.

LOL the denial is strong in this one. Pathetic.

Man you are one dumb motherfucker.

I’ve had many exchanges with the guy over the last several months and he will do anything and everything to avoid admitting he’s wrong.

talking about the performances of a man in his 40s and 20+ of mileage...what you say with that. are u retard?

You all can't read for shit. I'll give you one quote, then I want you all to read through the emails to find the other reference to it. Then I want ALL of you to apologize and admit you were wrong:

"He wanted to have predetermined times."

MW was weak as shit bro.

Was weak back in 2004-2005, during Franklin/Tanner reigns - it wasnt weak anymore after Pride fell.
Anderson, who fought at WW until 2006 already in his 30s, made it look weak - defended his belt against guys who were actually top ranked at WW too, so they weren't that weak, or WW as strong.

KOed with a flying knee a UFC WW tittle contender in Newton by the way, beat a couple more in Sakurai and Maia, and WW champions in other orgs. Also Nick Diaz, almost at 40 after a career ending injury

Hendo and Belfort are as great wins as whoever are the two best wins in GSP resume; I would say BJ and Hendricks in terms of tougher opponents.
Sonnen, Franklin or Griffin are legit LHWs with size advantage,not necesarily weaker competition than small 170 or bloated 155ers
You think Maia, Okami or Marquardt are weak competition compared to Fitch, Shields or Koscheck? why? They were certainly capable of making a run to the tittle at WW division just as they did at MW.

Last edited:
You all can't read for shit. I'll give you one quote, then I want you all to read through the emails to find the other reference to it. Then I want ALL of you to apologize and admit you were wrong:

"He wanted to have predetermined times."

not sure why you quote me in this shit

Back