GSP is not GOAT pick for mma fans out of North America

Fight finder is checked by hardcores, and also shertards.
Casuals don't even know fight finder, thats why Anderson is the GOAT for most people out of North America - they remember the way he finished legends, not whatever stat you may bring to support GSP case

Lmao

You’re right. Who needs stats and records? You’re adorable.

TS should write a book
"How to make an effective thread that guarantees 10 pages of arguing" :D

...22 pages xD...6,000 views got this shit thread hahaha

Last edited:
Can't read?

Nothing suspect about GSP's camp's inquiries?

No, you said they wouldn't do the testing unless they knew when the testing was. I asked for you to show where it says that. And again you won't do it. Why is that do you wonder?

No, you said they wouldn't do the testing unless they knew when the testing was. I asked for you to show where it says that. And again you won't do it. Why is that do you wonder?

Just read it. Do you need help? Show me the parts you're struggling with, and I'll try to hold your hand.

Just read it. Do you need help? Show me the parts you're struggling with, and I'll try to hold your hand.

That's what I thought. You can't even simply point out a single section where they say that. It's not there, but you'll continue with this strange "did you even read it" narritive like some kind of moral victory because you can't find it. Whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

You are such an idiot. I am not wasting time pointing out all the idiocy, I will simply point out that your title makes a definitive statement, then in your first sentence you try to say it's your opinion. No.

Why do you keep spewing that bullshit even though you admitted that you are bullshitting?

Some posters, not many really, come here wondering if I actually did an extensive survey across the world regarding this topic....lol. No, I did not. I assume no smart person really expect to get that for free from a random sherdogger. But if you both did, yeah, it's indeed bullshit.

Im just sharing my personal experience as a guy who lived in different countries across Europe, and also meet mma fans from Japan, Russia and LatinAmerica. A completely subjective view. Nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:
That's what I thought. You can't even simply point out a single section where they say that. It's not there, but you'll continue with this strange "did you even read it" narritive like some kind of moral victory because you can't find it. Whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

Oh. What does it say then? Please enlighten me.

Some posters, not many really, come here wondering if I actually did an extensive survey across the world regarding this topic....lol. No, I did not. I assume no smart person really expect to get that for free from a random sherdogger. But if you both did, yeah, it's indeed bullshit.

Im just sharing my personal experience as a guy who lived in different countries across Europe, and also meet mma fans from Japan, Russia and LatinAmerica. A completely subjective view. Nothing more nothing less.

Then, make it sound like its 100% subjective and stop spewing bullshit like

"thats why Anderson is the GOAT for most people out of North America"

And stop acting like the fact you're "just posting on sherdog" makes it ok to spew random unfounded claims.

Dude...why do you even both with this shit?? This is a debate that will never be settled...if you're an Anderson fan, he's going to be your pick....if you like Fedor, he'll be pick.

If you say it's Anderson, sure you can make a case for that. If someone says it's GSP....sure, why the fuck not after all he's accomplished. Fedor in his prime was fucking magical, so why not make a case for him as well!!

Now go find something else to do while we're all quarantined....go dump one in the old lady or something.

Oh ya, I'm sure you polled everyone. Silva was a cheat, name a cheat that is considered the GOAT in any sport.

Every hardcore MMA fan I've spoken with puts GSP at the top. Now, if you ride a certain fighter's dick or you watch a lot of pro wrestling your opinion probably differs. But if you're a sports fan, you understand what GSP is. Titles matter. Wins matter. Being untainted matters. Leaving at the top matters. Two divisions matter. Avenging all your losses matter. People forget or weren't watching when GSP competed. Welterweight was the most stacked division in the sport and he ruled with an iron fist.. All of the that cements his status, again unless you're one of the fans I described above.
Lol at untainted.....people always turn naive when it fits their narrative

It’s the same tactic he uses in other debates. Dances around it and then tries to make it look like YOU are the one who has it all wrong.
Using phrases like, “I’ll wait” or “let me hold your hand” or repeating definitions that don’t even apply to the real world topic at hand.

lol you too, honey
Needs them those who didnt actually wach the fights I guess

Being spectacular is important and Anderson was possibly the most spectacular fighter I've ever seen. But that greatness is tainted by his positive drug tests and recent losing.

It’s the same tactic he uses in other debates. Dances around it and then tries to make it look like YOU are the one who has it all wrong.
Using phrases like, “I’ll wait” or “let me hold your hand” or repeating definitions that don’t even apply to the real world topic at hand.

Read the article, and show me that I'm wrong. You know, with examples directly from the article and emails.

Read the article, and show me that I'm wrong. You know, with examples directly from the article and emails.
I think the burden is more upon you for making such claims. Haven’t read the emails in awhile and don’t really feel the need to waste my time. Just show everyone proof of your claims, pretty easy.

Back