GSP is like Ronda

I wonder if people expect GSP to get back with his usual top-notch physique in this post-USADA era...

Are you out of your goddamned mind!?!?

tumblr_n3ey3vcb7G1rhmne4o1_500.gif

tumblr_n4sc9etPST1r6zm9ao4_250.gif

tumblr_n9sgt5KSbs1sxpnovo1_400.gif

50/45 GSP. That last kick landed after the final bell. Cap's sample also broke every machine in the USADA lab, so GPS is officially the GOAT.

Are you out of your goddamned mind!?!?

tumblr_n3ey3vcb7G1rhmne4o1_500.gif

tumblr_n4sc9etPST1r6zm9ao4_250.gif

tumblr_n9sgt5KSbs1sxpnovo1_400.gif
they need to use george more for movie fighting. his scenes were awesome. i think i read that the guy who played cpt. america had a hard time with the speed of georges strikes. i remember thinking at the time...."well yeah no shit"

they need to use george more for movie fighting. his scenes were awesome. i think i read that the guy who played cpt. america had a hard time with the speed of georges strikes. i remember thinking at the time...."well yeah no shit"

Nah.

Whilst GSP could partake of AWESOME fight scenes, (duh) the choreography in that movie was utter shit.

They wasted an opportunity there.

Nah.

Whilst GSP could partake of AWESOME fight scenes, (duh) the choreography in that movie was utter shit.

They wasted an opportunity there.
i disagree. gsp's fight scenes were awesome until he got beat with the first strike capt threw.(flipping spinning shit or not)

for fucking awful fight scenes watch batmans movie were he fights bane. every single fight scene is laughable.

Either way, I know which one I would like to bang...

They are both the GOATs of their weight classes, with one embarrassing KO loss to a decent fighter who couldn't hold the belt.

they are both scared to death of losing.

i disagree. gsp's fight scenes were awesome until he got beat with the first strike capt threw.(flipping spinning shit or not)

for fucking awful fight scenes watch batmans movie were he fights bane. every single fight scene is laughable.

You're wrong.

Those scenes with worthless.

However, in regards to Nolan Batman movies you are indeed correct.

Horrible. Horrible. HORRIBLE choreography.

Please note: I've studied martial arts forever, in part due to the fact that art is my life, (it enables me to render hyper-realistic fights with a REAL structure) and regarding fight choreography on the whole, (in movies) there really isn't much out there worth anything.

Oh well.

On the bright-side, that very reality is in part what is going to propel me to stardom. :D

...no hyperbole.

Never, EVER compare GPS to Ronda.

WpR4D.gif

You're wrong.

Those scenes with worthless.

However, in regards to Nolan Batman movies you are indeed correct.

Horrible. Horrible. HORRIBLE choreography.

Please note: I've studied martial arts forever, in part due to the fact that art is my life, (it enables me to render hyper-realistic fights with a REAL structure) and regarding fight choreography on the whole, (in movies) there really isn't much out there worth anything.

Oh well.

On the bright-side, that very reality is in part what is going to propel me to stardom. :D

...no hyperbole.
maybe my fight scene bar of standards is low, so to me the gsp stuff was great. im more of an old school chinese type fight style kind of guy. were several guys take turns running in a circle and fighting 1 guy one at a time.

Back