GSP is doing VADA, Hendricks is doing..

I know the "experts" (LMAO) have already explained the POTENTIAL benefits of having vaseline on your skin, just like everyone ignores the detrimental effects of having it. You keep saying GEORGES did it. That is false. It was Phil Nurse, and unintentional. Do you think it would make it easier for him to hold down BJ and punch him in the face if they both got greasy? Seriously, think about it.

But since we aren't talking about hypotheticals, and an actual fight that did occur, I will wait for an answer to my question of what one chance BJ had that was thwarted by the wiped off vaseline.

And I'm not a delusional GSP fan. I just know that BJ had zero chance to beat GSP, even if they fought in super dry gis, and BJ had a gun.
he rubbed vaseline into his shoulders by accident? :D

when 1 fighter is likely to spend a lot of the fight on top and the other fighter on the bottom, it is advantageous to the fighter on top if their shoulders are slippery so that the fighter on the bottom cannot use his legs to get a triangle or control in general.

I know the "experts" (LMAO) have already explained the POTENTIAL benefits of having vaseline on your skin, just like everyone ignores the detrimental effects of having it. You keep saying GEORGES did it. That is false. It was Phil Nurse, and unintentional. Do you think it would make it easier for him to hold down BJ and punch him in the face if they both got greasy? Seriously, think about it.

But since we aren't talking about hypotheticals, and an actual fight that did occur, I will wait for an answer to my question of what one chance BJ had that was thwarted by the wiped off vaseline.

And I'm not a delusional GSP fan. I just know that BJ had zero chance to beat GSP, even if they fought in super dry gis, and BJ had a gun.

Thank the lord, logic does still exist.

If it wasnt abig deal and wasnt intentional and caused no potential advantage... why was phil nurse reprimanded for it?

Because its against the rules. It was cheating. he got caught. Whether or not you believe gsp was in on it.. his team got caught cheating. It isnt even debatable.. it happened.

So uneducated... all opinions aren't equal and yours is clearly dumb. Or maybe you are a troll.

1- WADA is a protocol, a guideline, aset of rules. VADA uses the WADA accredited lab to do their testing. So GSP IS DOING WADA.
2- VADA ISN'T SPONSORING GSP.
3- GSP agreed to do a test through the NSAC. There's a chain of e-mails. He still didn't get any news.

So tell me, with your infinite wisdom. How does GSP look bad again?

Stop writing disinformation.

WADA is not a protocol you dumb ass..... It's an agency that oversees testing

WADA = WORLD ANTI DOPING AGENCY...

DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AGENCY A PROTOCOL? It's right there in the fucking name.

fuck people are so god damn fucking stupid.

Whether or not vada tests at a wada accredited facility for the substances on the wada list I have no idea. I havent looked that far into it. I don't care too but stop fucking saying wada is a protocol.. it's not. It is more then a protocol. They oversee testing, they provide accredition for facilities. They set guidelines for testings. They do lots of other crap. They are an agency not a set of procedures.

And for the record there are atheletic commissions out there with WADA accredited facilities they send their tests too as well...

Does that mean they are doing the same thing as WADA like you claim? No it doesnt.

Now stfu.

GSP had a game plan to wrestle BJ Penn, which was obvious right from the begining of the fight, wrestlers don't get help by any grease being present. It's people looking to keep the fight standing who grease. If there was any grease on BJ Penns legs, it did nothing but make it harder for GSP to get him to the mat. When has a wrestler ever purposely greased, it just doesn't make sense, at least to a logical person.

Oh that's right, it was to get passed BJ Penns legendary guard....:rolleyes: Not like that wouldn't transfer around and make things very hard for GSP.
I didn't say he greased all over and that isn't what happened midfight, his cornerman massaged it into his shoulders, giving no disadvantage to GSP but a probable disadvantage to BJ Penn.

seems to me that this argument is more about hating BJ Penn and his fans than acknowledging clear evidence that GSP cheated.

also the UFC changed their rules regarding the application of vaseline and I doubt that kind of rule would of been pushed through entirely by a butthurt Dana White, GSP is his cash cow ffs.

he rubbed vaseline into his shoulders by accident? :D

when 1 fighter is likely to spend a lot of the fight on top and the other fighter on the bottom, it is advantageous to the fighter on top if their shoulders are slippery so that the fighter on the bottom cannot use his legs to get a triangle or control in general.

Are you new to MMA? Nurse did the EXACT SAME massage/breathing exercise that he has done to GSP and other fighters countless times before and after the "greasegate". There is no video of him doing it before with grease on his hands, and none after. He didn't purposely rub vaseline on his back. He GOT vaseline on his hand by tending to GSPs face, then did the same massage/breathing exercise he had done countless times before. GSPs only submission loss ever was via armbar. Did you see them lubing up his arm so BJ couldn't grab it? It was unintentional, and not done to "defend" anything. But live on in your GSP hating world...lol.

Hendricks coming off terrible here. Wouldn't be surprised if he was using something to cut all that god damn weight.

If it wasnt abig deal and wasnt intentional and caused no potential advantage... why was phil nurse reprimanded for it?

Because its against the rules. It was cheating. he got caught. Whether or not you believe gsp was in on it.. his team got caught cheating. It isnt even debatable.. it happened.

WADA is not a protocol you dumb ass..... It's an agency that oversees testing

WADA = WORLD ANTI DOPING AGENCY...

DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AGENCY A PROTOCOL? It's right there in the fucking name.

fuck people are so god damn fucking stupid.

Whether or not vada tests at a wada accredited facility for the substances on the wada list I have no idea. I havent looked that far into it. I don't care too but stop fucking saying wada is a protocol.. it's not. It is more then a protocol. They oversee testing, they provide accredition for facilities. They set guidelines for testings. They do lots of other crap. They are an agency not a set of procedures.

And for the record there are atheletic commissions out there with WADA accredited facilities they send their tests too as well...

Does that mean they are doing the same thing as WADA like you claim? No it doesnt.

Now stfu.

It's true that WADA is the agency that set the guidelines. I wrote fast and simply wrote "guideline, protocol, set of rules". What difference does it make in the present matter?

VADA is using the WADA guidelines and they are using accredited WADA lab.

Here's your quote :
"gsp is the only one who looks bad here. The nsac itself said to do wada if they want to do something extra that will have any sort of credibility.

I agree with hendricks too.. I wouldnt let a company who sponsors my opponent drug test me either."

Can you admit you were wrong on both counts? The funny thing is that you didn't even answer it in your response. You sidestepped the debate.

Lol. Hendricks showed that he didn't even researched VADA. He said that WADA is better because they random test between 3 to 10 times... Well, VADA is also random testing and I believe it's also a couple of times. They already did two testing during GSP's camp.

Last edited:
gsp already got caught greasing... unfortunately they just wiped him down and let him continue(wtf?) and reprimanded his corner man instead of him(like he didnt know lol)

So, you got no proof.

Gotcha.

he cheated in the 2nd fight against BJ Penn :) to be honest, I believe he is so insecure after that loss to Matt Serra that he would do anything to ensure a win, even when the odds are already massively stacked in his favour.

did he need to cheat to beat BJ? nope. did he cheat to make sure BJ had almost no chance? yep.

You're reaching Inspector Gadget style. Holy shit. lol

I didn't say he greased all over and that isn't what happened midfight, his cornerman massaged it into his shoulders, giving no disadvantage to GSP but a probable disadvantage to BJ Penn.

seems to me that this argument is more about hating BJ Penn and his fans than acknowledging clear evidence that GSP cheated.

also the UFC changed their rules regarding the application of vaseline and I doubt that kind of rule would of been pushed through entirely by a butthurt Dana White, GSP is his cash cow ffs.

There is a difference between an unintentional transfer of vaseline and cheating. Did GSP get vaseline on his shoulders? Yes. Did he do it on purpose? Not if he wanted to win the fight by wrestling.

If it got on BJ's legs, it would have been a severe disadvantage to GSP later in the fight. Bj is already notoriously hard to get down, any grease and I would imagine it becomes virtually impossible. And I'm a fan of BJ, not a hater, the guy is a legend.

I just dont understand why people put pressure on these guys to submit to more testing than they have to.

Most of you guys made up your opinions of GSP, before and regardless of how this test turns out.

BJ Penn threw down the same offer to Tristar. I never read "well the guy who wants to prove it so hard, has something to hide" or whatever retarded version you guys spit out this week.

Mr. Hendrix said he was going too, and is not. I'm not sure why so many are eager to dodge this. He's a shit talker, and this who event is going to play out like the fight. Johnny puts up an act for a round or two, and has nothing after 3. He's gonna quit like he quit this.

lol this argument was used for years to defend Overeem, then they finally got the proof and his fanboys just pretended it never happened and carried making threads about his run to the title :p

If there's nothing concrete, then there's no case. Just speculation.

The Overeem thing was hilarious, though.

If there's nothing concrete, then there's no case. Just speculation.

The Overeem thing was hilarious, though.

yeah I kinda lost it with that last post :p I just find it hard to believe he doesn't cheat based on how he competes pre serra loss. I am not a BJ nuthugger though, he had nothing for GSP, Edgar in the rematch or Diaz and Mcdonald. he will lose 50-45 or 30-27 if he is lucky in his 3rd fight with Edgar.

Back