GSP is doing VADA, Hendricks is doing..

I don't get it...

he cheated in the 2nd fight against BJ Penn :) to be honest, I believe he is so insecure after that loss to Matt Serra that he would do anything to ensure a win, even when the odds are already massively stacked in his favour.

did he need to cheat to beat BJ? nope. did he cheat to make sure BJ had almost no chance? yep.

wow GSP is paying VADA to test him , i bet test will come positive, you know if someone paid me and i put his name on my website i would definitly make sure that guy would test positive...

Too much controversy. Let them fight. Drug test them.
Comtroversy over.

he cheated in the 2nd fight against BJ Penn :) to be honest, I believe he is so insecure after that loss to Matt Serra that he would do anything to ensure a win, even when the odds are already massively stacked in his favour.

did he need to cheat to beat BJ? nope. did he cheat to make sure BJ had almost no chance? yep.

BJ fans still delusional to this day? Please explain to me the one chance BJ had that was thwarted by some wiped off vaseline.

BJ fans still delusional to this day? Please explain to me the one chance BJ had that was thwarted by some wiped off vaseline.

not delusional lol. I already said GSP didn't need to cheat to beat BJ, yet he did it anyway.

why don't you ask GSP why he felt he needed that added advantage?

and the experts already explained the benefits of vaseline soaking into the skin, especially if you rub it in either before the fight or while the fighters surface temperature is higher than normal. wiping it off after massaging it in still leaves vaseline in the skin which rises back to the surface.

you sound like a delusional GSP fan :p

GSP hasn't been VADA tested every fight since 2003 pal.

Again, I must explain to the many sherdoggers incapable of thinking with any kind of critical analysis, if GSP has taken steroids up to this point it makes absolutely no sense for GSP to decide that he's going to stop taking steroids for his camp against one of his most dangerous opponents and risk ruining his legacy. Unless you think GSP would rather have people think he's steroid free than keep the belt and keep his legacy intact.

not delusional lol. I already said GSP didn't need to cheat to beat BJ, yet he did it anyway.

and the experts already explained the benefits of vaseline soaking into the skin, especially if you rub it in either before the fight or while the fighters surface temperature is higher than normal. wiping it off after massaging it in still leaves vaseline in the skin which rises back to the surface.

Where are all your accusations about Anderson Silva greasing? Or does it only matter when the opponent is BJ?

Where are all your accusations about Anderson Silva greasing? Or does it only matter when the opponent is BJ?

I don't condone cheating, period.

and you need to get over this BJ fanboy thing, I just watch MMA, I couldn't give 2 fucks about BJ Penn.

wow GSP is paying VADA to test him , i bet test will come positive, you know if someone paid me and i put his name on my website i would definitly make sure that guy would test positive...

VADA already busted some pros. Look it up before spewing your ignorance.

You have no understanding of what a conflict of interest is.

gsp is the only one who looks bad here. The nsac itself said to do wada if they want to do something extra that will have any sort of credibility.

I agree with hendricks too.. I wouldnt let a company who sponsors my opponent drug test me either.

So uneducated... all opinions aren't equal and yours is clearly dumb. Or maybe you are a troll.

1- WADA is a protocol, a guideline, aset of rules. VADA uses the WADA accredited lab to do their testing. So GSP IS DOING WADA.
2- VADA ISN'T SPONSORING GSP.
3- GSP agreed to do a test through the NSAC. There's a chain of e-mails. He still didn't get any news.

So tell me, with your infinite wisdom. How does GSP look bad again?

Stop writing disinformation.

gsp is the only one who looks bad here. The nsac itself said to do wada if they want to do something extra that will have any sort of credibility.

I agree with hendricks too.. I wouldnt let a company who sponsors my opponent drug test me either.

If you believe that GSP is the one who looks bad then that is your perogitive but lets get facts straight. The NSAC wanted them to do their new enhanced testing, which follows WADA guide lines. WADA doesn't do testing. They provide standards and protocol to be followed. GSP has publicly stated he accepted this testing and is still waiting for the NSAC to send them the official paperwork.

Secondly, GSP is not sponsored by VADA. Any athlete who signs up for their testing is shown on VADAS' website. All boxers, all mma fighters. The president of VADA stated on record that GSP payed the entire cost of the testing. If Hendricks actually signed up for the testing, then guess what? He would be on their website to.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion on who looks bad but you are not entitled your own facts.

Hendricks says the reason he's not going trough with the vada testing is because GSP and vada are friends. I wouldn't want them in control of my future either they can lie and screw him over. Gsp should just take the mutual offer and do wada but it's pretty obvious he has something to hide.

Oh my...

1-VADA uses WADA guidelines.
2-GSP isn't friend with VADA in any way, shape or form.
3-GSP has agreed to do testing through the NSAC like Hendricks wanted to.

How wrong can one person be... It has been said again and again and again, and people are still uneducated about the situation.

I know the "experts" (LMAO) have already explained the POTENTIAL benefits of having vaseline on your skin, just like everyone ignores the detrimental effects of having it. You keep saying GEORGES did it. That is false. It was Phil Nurse, and unintentional. Do you think it would make it easier for him to hold down BJ and punch him in the face if they both got greasy? Seriously, think about it.

But since we aren't talking about hypotheticals, and an actual fight that did occur, I will wait for an answer to my question of what one chance BJ had that was thwarted by the wiped off vaseline.

And I'm not a delusional GSP fan. I just know that BJ had zero chance to beat GSP, even if they fought in super dry gis, and BJ had a gun.

GSP had a game plan to wrestle BJ Penn, which was obvious right from the begining of the fight, wrestlers don't get help by any grease being present. It's people looking to keep the fight standing who grease. If there was any grease on BJ Penns legs, it did nothing but make it harder for GSP to get him to the mat. When has a wrestler ever purposely greased, it just doesn't make sense, at least to a logical person.

Oh that's right, it was to get passed BJ Penns legendary guard....:rolleyes: Not like that wouldn't transfer around and make things very hard for GSP.

Back