GSP is doing VADA, Hendricks is doing..

Hendricks says the reason he's not going trough with the vada testing is because GSP and vada are friends. I wouldn't want them in control of my future either they can lie and screw him over. Gsp should just take the mutual offer and do wada but it's pretty obvious he has something to hide.

As GSP explained in his interview, WADA don't do tests, they just outline how tests are to be made: http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/25/4765882/fired-up-georges-st-pierre-clarifies-wada-vada

Thats good for Hendricks that he doesn't care what people think, because if he did agreeing to it at first and then backing out looks pretty dumb.

It only looks dumb to the hardcore fans even then not all of them think that way. The vast majority of casuals don't even know about these extra tests.

Exactly, surprise testing even when they don't have a fight scheduled. Passing a drug test now is more of an IQ test to see if you know when to cycle off properly. Maybe deep down the AC's don't care about what you take in between fights as long as you are clean during the fight?

Everyone saying stuff like "well it doesn't prove he didn't do it in the past," are morons. Why would GSP decide to get off steroids now for this training camp when he's about to fight against one of his most dangerous opponents with his legacy on the line? You people who don't like GSP are either just very stupid in general or are really stretching to find ways to discredit him.

Hendricks says the reason he's not going trough with the vada testing is because GSP and vada are friends. I wouldn't want them in control of my future either they can lie and screw him over. Gsp should just take the mutual offer and do wada but it's pretty obvious he has something to hide.

The guy that is undergoing the stricter random testing is obviously hiding something compared to the one that refused it?

Wow.

It only looks dumb to the hardcore fans even then not all of them think that way. The vast majority of casuals don't even know about these extra tests.

Do you think potential sponsors notice?

So you're saying Hendricks don't care about what the more educated MMA fans think about him, as long as casuals that don't know much are unaware of this event? Ehh ok

The guy that is undergoing the stricter random testing is obviously hiding something compared to the one that refused it?

Wow.

GSP going though vada testing doesn't mean anything. It's like having your bestfriend testing a urine sample to get you a job.

I can't wait for this GSP-Hendricks WADA VADA da vida nonsense to blow over. I can only handle so many overwrought Sherdog non-scandals at a time.

Lol at non scandal.

Looking forward to seeing the backlash after Hendricks knocks out a testosterone deficient GSP.

Both these guys have to be tested after the fighy by the NSAC so just leave it at that. All this WADA, VADA stuff is getting annoying.

does this mean if hendricks wins people will say he was juicing?

man-using-juicer-10321031.jpg

I'm going to just assume Hendricks is hiding something now.

Man I just hope Johnny loses. I don't want to hear another story about Jesus casting his ultra buff on people.

gsp is the only one who looks bad here. The nsac itself said to do wada if they want to do something extra that will have any sort of credibility.

I agree with hendricks too.. I wouldnt let a company who sponsors my opponent drug test me either.

Hendricks insinuated that Georges was juicing. Georges called him on it, Hendricks claimed he was down to do it, and then he sat the fuck down. Georges isn't the one who looks suspect here.

Quoting for emPHASis on the right sylLAble.

Let's think, who has accused GSP of cheating prior to their bouts?

BJ, Kos, Diaz, Hendricks...interesting selection.

Back