GSP is doing all you cans a favor

<YeahOKJen>
Name one better wrestler than Khabib at LW.

this is starting to get frustrating. listen, listen close now.

khabib is a great wrestler as has been proven numerous times. if you don't think so i don't know what to tell you. watch his fights, i guess.
tibau was the only person he couldn't take down. that, and his statistics, prove tibau is a good wrestler as well. not on GSP's calibre, but still, good.
do you understand?

Would you say, right now in his present condition, that GSP is still the greatest wrestler in UFC history?
No, right? So why do you keep saying that? I'm not talking about Khabib vs prime GSP here. I'm talking about Khabib vs a 38 year old GSP. There is a HUGE difference. Reeelaax. Read what I'm writing.

What? I brought up the roids to show that Tibau was strong as fuck. I wasn't even making any comparisons with GSP there lol.

I will repeat what I said.
My main point here is that I am not comparing Tibau to GSP in his prime, I'm comparing Tibau to a relatively old GSP. Khabib has only gotten stronger since that fight, and GSP will have only gotten weaker/older since the Bisping fight.

That Tibau shit wasn't even my main point. It was just to deflect your statement that Khabib hasn't fought a single decent wrestler. Lol that's bullshit and you know it.
It is blatantly obvious that you haven't been following MMA for very long and are a huge Khabib fan.

With that being said, Khabib is a great wrestler. But I will repeat myself again, the only decent wrestler he has fought is Gleison Tibau and he didn't look good doing it. Tibau is an average wrestler, nothing more.

If Tibau is the best wrestler Khabib has faced, and he could barely take him down, I think it's safe to say that it's a bit too soon to rank Khabib amongst the greatest MMA wrestlers of all time.

GSP has faced elite wrestlers and some of the best in MMA history. From Hughes to Kosheck to Hendricks. He has faced other grapplers like Shields etc..

Hendricks has placed 5th, 1st, 1st and 2nd in the NCAA

Kosheck has placed 4th, 2nd, 1st and 3rd in the NCAA

Who the fuck has Khabib ever beaten that comes even close to that?

Of course GSP in 2019 is not the same as the one in 2010. But your only argument so far is that GSP has gotten weaker/older with nothing to back it up.

We have already concluded that the Bisping fight is no indication of how he would look because of the time off and the weight gain. Nobody actually knows how GSP would look at his natural weight or lower so how exactly can you confidently say that GSP is drastically weaker or slower than he was?

Even a questionable 38 year old GSP does a better job than Tibau. There are levels to this.

To be clear, i'm not saying GSP would run through Khabib. I think either could win. But given GSP's track record and how proven he is, if there is a slight favor in this fight it would be GSP.

the only decent wrestler he has fought is Gleison Tibau and he didn't look good doing it. Tibau is an average wrestler, nothing more.
Lol.. c'mon bro. Iaquinta, RDA, Healy, and Trujillo are all non-decent wrestlers I guess?? 92% TDD in 40+ fights is not 'average'. Granted he did not fight wrestlers anywhere near the level of Shields/Hughes/Koscheck, etc., but you yourself said those are some of the best wrestlers in history. Just because he didn't fight them, it means he is an 'average' wrestler.

It just sounds dumb. Tibau was good bro, definitely not average.
GSP has faced elite wrestlers and some of the best in MMA history.
Who the fuck has Khabib ever beaten that comes even close to that?
When did I deny/argue this? I don't understand lol. I never said Khabib has beaten anyone that comes close to that, neither did I deny that GSP hasn't faced elite wrestlers.
We have already concluded that the Bisping fight is no indication of how he would look because of the time off
if GSP fights khabib this november it would be 2 years since the bisping fight. that is inactive.
GSP would only get worse since the bisping fight, not better.
Nobody actually knows how GSP would look at his natural weight or lower so how exactly can you confidently say that GSP is drastically weaker or slower than he was?
{<huh}
I said how could you favor a 38-year old GSP over the most dominant champion in LW history, in a division GSP has never fought in. THIS WAS THE POINT, man.
I have no idea if he would 'drastically' be slower/weaker than he was in the bisping fight, but I definitely think the odds of him performing against Khabib better than he performed against Bisping are very low.
Even a questionable 38 year old GSP does a better job than Tibau.
I honestly greatly doubt GSP in his current condition would stuff 13 takedowns from Khabib, and I don't care if that blows up your brain in frustration/delusion. Everywhere else he does better though, for sure.
I think either could win.
Yes, I agree. I think GSP is a much tougher fight for Khabib than Ferguson IMO, and that's saying something. I don't think either fighters will run through each other ofc, I just think it's dumb to favor GSP over Khabib now.

Lol this argument is wayyy too long though, i'm out.

Lol.. c'mon bro. Iaquinta, RDA, Healy, and Trujillo are all non-decent wrestlers I guess?? 92% TDD in 40+ fights is not 'average'. Granted he did not fight wrestlers anywhere near the level of Shields/Hughes/Koscheck, etc., but you yourself said those are some of the best wrestlers in history. Just because he didn't fight them, it means he is an 'average' wrestler.

It just sounds dumb. Tibau was good bro, definitely not average.
Oh boy
giphy.gif

I honestly stopped reading after that.

Do yourself a favor, watch some more MMA, educate yourself. No offense.

I'm done.

GSP is doing all you fans a favor by fighting everywhere but the division he reigned over for years. When the fights got tough he BOUNCED. With a belt on his shoulders not ONCE but TWICE

Gsp never "dicked" down noone worth a fuck his whole career and you call him the goat. Constantly ducking top competion in his own weight class

Meanwhile you got Anderson silva fighting the "new breed" of MWs still chasing the belt in his DIVISION

Fight Twood and get try to get the belt back that you so GRACIOUSLY handed over when you had your first hard fight in years against Hendricks.. You know the UFC would love to make this matchup and have you jump over everyone else in line. Nah he would rather fight the micheal bispings of the world as soon as they become champions

Oh boy
giphy.gif

I honestly stopped reading after that.

Do yourself a favor, watch some more MMA, educate yourself. No offense.

I'm done.
<DCrying><DCrying><Fedor23>

i dont see whats wrong with what i wrote, and even though I've watched literally most of the fights of everyone I've mentioned multiple times, i guess im wrong somehow. mb boss

Back