Rumored GSP is bigger than Schwarzenegger ?

Well now everyone can see the reality that Arnold is now 5’10 tall. This whole 6ft plus thing is a myth. Anyway love both dudes.

No.

He grew to 6’4” when he played Conan.
And he was at least 6’2” when he did Kindergarten Cop.

Arnold is cutting height in preparation for his WW debut. Usman is done for.

Arnold could still ram his fist through GSP's stomach, if he so inclined.

IGIjks5.jpg
Arnie is now 72 years old. You shrink when you get older, plus he isn't pumping roids through his veins back when he was in his prime winning all the Mr. Universe competitions.

Well now everyone can see the reality that Arnold is now 5’10 tall. This whole 6ft plus thing is a myth. Anyway love both dudes.

Height loss is even more rapid after age 70. You may lose a total of 1 to 3 inches (2.5 to 7.5 centimeters) in height as you age.
his official height is 6'2 - perfectly natural for him now to be 5'11 with gsp

No.

He grew to 6’4” when he played Conan.
And he was at least 6’2” when he did Kindergarten Cop.
Yes.

he WAS taller in the past. Most men shrink around 0.25inches per decade past 30yrs old,(due to gaps between spinal vertebrae reducing over time) and the dudes over 70 now.

His height was always exaggerated a bit. People don't shrink 4inches unless spinal surgery.

GSP is 5'10" by all accounts and you can clearly see they're very close in height now.

So... Yes.

Arnold has had numerous back surgeries from what I know. He has shrunk 6 inches literally. GSP is NOT 5ft10. He is 5ft8 at best.

Arnold has had numerous back surgeries from what I know. He has shrunk 6 inches literally. GSP is NOT 5ft10. He is 5ft8 at best.
Fair enough in GSP height. I defer to your superior knowledge on that

Hollywood dudes absurdly fraud their height

Back