GSP "Interested" in Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Winner

Lol Conor hasn't defended either of his belts a single time. He has nothing over GSP you casual.
Youre wrong, casual.......he was the first two division champ, while GSP was not (but had aspirations to).

He wants one final huge paycheck and another belt before retiring for good

I'm a big GSP Fan, but I think it's time for him to STFU and retired.

No one wants a Champ who is shopping for belts, and no plans to defend it.

(Conor already this kind of stupidity, please no more.)

looks like GSP's white knight has arrived!!!

mz7fl6lp79uz.jpg

Im just not a retarded gsp hater. There seems to be a lot of you jokes popping up from ur moms basement

Gsp can go fk himself, so many other contenders who deserve this and he wants to just waltz in and steal it? Hell nawwh
He's no connor mcgreger, and you don't get the connor previlages either, back of the line gsp.

Im just not a retarded gsp hater. There seems to be a lot of you jokes popping up from ur moms basement
Son, just because I stated a fact, you are crying like a lil bitch. I like GSP, but I think he is becoming irrelevant due to inactivity. He is publicly saying that he is thinking about coming back to challenge 2 lightweights while he is a middle weight. I dont think that is respectable.

Plus, Conor was the first UFC 2 division champ. Thats a fact. Deal with it.......................................

bitch

giphy.gif

Youre wrong, casual.......he was the first two division champ, while GSP was not (but had aspirations to).
Doesn't mean anything if you haven't defended your belts, casual. Conor was gifted a title shot after not having defended his belt a single time.

And I never said he wasn't the first 2 division champ. I just said he has nothing on GSP because I don't consider his 2 champ thing to mean anything.

I'd like to see McNugget try to defend his belt 9 times.

Son, just because I stated a fact, you are crying like a lil bitch. I like GSP, but I think he is becoming irrelevant due to inactivity. He is publicly saying that he is thinking about coming back to challenge 2 lightweights while he is a middle weight. I dont think that is respectable.

Plus, Conor was the first UFC 2 division champ. Thats a fact. Deal with it.......................................

bitch

giphy.gif

Conor is going to get smashed and nobody will hype him after that.

Gsp fought one time at MW that doesnt make him a mw. Khabib is bigger than him and 26-0, so you're just dumb.
Nobody cares what you think is respectable, youre a nobody.

Conor might be the first double champ but he probably will never get a single title defense. Hes a gimmick for turds like you

Conor is going to get smashed and nobody will hype him after that.

Gsp fought one time at MW that doesnt make him a mw. Khabib is bigger than him and 26-0, so you're just dumb.
Nobody cares what you think is respectable, youre a nobody.

Conor might be the first double champ but he probably will never get a single title defense. Hes a gimmick for turds like you

6af.jpg

Back