GSP "Interested" in Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Winner

Just watched video, looks like he’s back on a cycle.

Much bigger than he was a month or so back fighting the “colitis”

GSP ain't tryna get blasted by Tyron. Smart man, fight old pirates and little uns.

Submission Radio were on hand earlier today as GSP touched down in Sydney for his live tour and spoke with the welterweight GOAT about a bunch of stuff!

Some topics covered:
  • Possibly fighting this year
  • Fighting at MSG in November
  • Facing the winner of Khabib/Conor
  • Khabib vs. Conor prediction
  • How much longer he'll fight for
  • Anderson Silva as a possible opponent
If GSP would be interested in fighting the winner of McGregor/Khabib next
“I would be interested in that fight. That’s a win-win situation. It’s a legacy upgrade and it’s good money. It’s gonna be a big fight. Yeah, however, I fought at 170, I relinquished the title and I fought at 185, I relinquished the title. I don’t think the UFC will let me fight for the title at 155. They will be afraid I’ll relinquish and I’ll leave the division in ruins again.”

Of course he's 'interested' gotta keep telling the sponsors what they want to hear, gotta keep food on the table

GSP tapped to strikes.

GSP arguably lost his damn title to Hendricks. Everybody gave that fight to Hendricks.

Then he cherry picked the fuck out of another title fight and beat Bisping then ditched. He didn't want none.

He acts like hes some big balls weight class jumper.

wow, very brave GSP........youre willing to come back and fight in a division 30 lbs less.........Im not impress by this performance.

I still remember when GSP said he wanted to be the first 2 division champion.......looks like Conor beat you to it

Try coming back at Heavyweight, that would be impressive

lol give it a break dude, hes 37 and he weighs 183lbs now, hes not even as big as khabib. khabib is undefeated and maybe the top fighter in mma right now, and youre acting like its some sort of easy task. youre hating

Why on earth would the greatest WW of all time care about fighting one of the most boring WW champs ever?

There is no hype, no mystique involved.

yeah, the most boring champ since .....OH THAT'S RIGHT GSP HIMSELF.

why does there need to be hype or mystique? GSP already has tons of money, if he cared about his LEGACY then he would be interested in fighting the WW champion. not trying to smotherfuck little Conor for money.

yeah, the most boring champ since .....OH THAT'S RIGHT GSP HIMSELF.

why does there need to be hype or mystique? GSP already has tons of money, if he cared about his LEGACY then he would be interested in fighting the WW champion. not trying to smotherfuck little Conor for money.
He doesn’t have anything left to prove at WW, that should be evident by now.

Moving up to 185 was cool, is he has a chance to try and cut to a lower weight class to fight an undefeated fighter who is walking around heavier than he does at the moment.

That’s a lot better than beating the current WW champ who his boy Marquart already ran over and his protege Rory boxed up.

Neither marquart or Rory are as good as George’s and he trained with them both a ton.

I doubt he sees Woodley as a challenge at all and would be bored and boring fighting him.

He got bored at WW, no one wants to see a bored gsp return.

Khabib vs Gsp wouldn't be anywhere near as big as Conor vs Gsp

Khabib vs Gsp would probably do 800k-950k (based on Gsp)

However Conor vs Gsp has the potential to do 3 million, based on Conor and especially if Conor dominates Khabib and takes all that momentum into a GOAT fight vs Gsp
I agree. What I was saying was in GSP's position fighting the winner would be huge for him. Khabib vs Conor might be the biggest fight in mma history. Gsp vs Khabib especially if he beats McG could be pretty big too.

GSP tapped to strikes.

GSP arguably lost his damn title to Hendricks. Everybody gave that fight to Hendricks.

Then he cherry picked the fuck out of another title fight and beat Bisping then ditched. He didn't want none.

He acts like hes some big balls weight class jumper.
Tapping to strikes. Very few people that are getting beat down still have the ability to do that, or they would. Big props to GSP on that.
Hendricks was a close fight. But he won. Soooo not a point.
Cherry picked a champ that fought at light heavyweight, a guy that just beat Silva and is tied for the most wins in UFC history. With GSP coming off surgery and a 4 year layoff. THAT is cherry picking??? Fuck me. Nothing more needs to be said here. Well, except keep that helmet on if you are going outside.
And assuming he doesn't have big balls..... Yeah. Lots of professional fighters have small balls.

Only basement dwelling losers make a big deal about someone tapping to strikes.

basement_5691.png

This dude is just gonna sit at his mansion in Canada and cherry pick belts?

Id watch him fight the winner cause its a good fight. But geez, LW doesnt need anymore log-jamming than its had since Conor took the belt from Eddie years ago.
I'd do the same thing if I could get away with it. You really call the shots if you sell enough tickets.

lol give it a break dude, hes 37 and he weighs 183lbs now, hes not even as big as khabib. khabib is undefeated and maybe the top fighter in mma right now, and youre acting like its some sort of easy task. youre hating
looks like GSP's white knight has arrived!!!

mz7fl6lp79uz.jpg

Back