GSP 'if you talk bad about the UFC you

Let me know when you grow up and enter the real world. I'm only 30, but I gave up on idealism a few years ago.if the other dude truly runs his own business, then that allows him to think the way he does. It would be completely different if he worked for someone else.i'm pretty good at my job and know my self worth, but in the real world, there are very, very few people who are irreplaceable in their jobs.

People can spout off at the mouth at their job all they want, but when their kids go hungry because daddy lost his job, gonna be hard feeding his kids with his pride.

You're 30 and still living pay check to paycheck? By 30 I would imagine you're well established in your career with friends and connections that don't force you to be abused for a paycheck. I've been in that exact position and I left money on the table for less stress, and I never looked back. It doesn't sound like you gave up idealism it sounds like you gave up on life.

GSP is still too conservative in his interviews. He has the power to say something liike "Dana is an asshole for firing stitch" but he just beats around the bush.

Has the power yes, uses it well, not IMO.

GSP is still too conservative in his interviews. He has the power to say something liike "Dana is an asshole for firing stitch" but he just beats around the bush.

Has the power yes, uses it well, not IMO.

Because mature people don't just blurt shit out. It's easy for any of us to just say stuff on the Internet from the safety of anonymity. But Gsp doesn't have that luxury

Nothing unexpected there.

Just try talking bad about the company you work for in front of clients, your employers, etc, etc. See how long you remain employed.

When you're a public face of a company, you're expected to not do anything to bring disrepute upon your employer as long as you're employed. Just ask NBA players what happens if they criticize the referees. Or NFL players if they bad mouth the NFL.

People act surprised when companies act like... companies.

No kidding lol...still can't figure out why this needs explaining lol

GSP is still the man

I wish they'd stop interviewing this guy. He's literally a robot programmed to constantly say the same shit.

Quit whining, you aren't even fighting right now.

The sky is blue, water is wet, and Redhawks hates on GSP every single opportunity he gets.

What corporations would allow you to talk bad about them publicly? I think UFC is actually pretty tolerant in the real world.

do you watch other sports? basketball players, baseball players, boxers, tennis players etc. voice out and complain about the team, organization, or promoter all the time.

Remember when Dana tried to stop him from going to the press conference after the Hendricks fight? The way he tried to fuck GSP over cause Americans were butthurt their fighter loss was embarrassing.

So happy GSP didn't give Dana what he wanted in the Hendricks rematch.

Do they fighters really talk bad though? Or are they telling the truth?

Truth or not you can't slander your current place of employment to the media and not expect a reaction.

In the NHL if a player calls out a bad call by the ref, he gets fined/suspended. Pretty sure it's the same with every major sport.

In the private sector you usually just get fired.

I wish they'd stop interviewing this guy. He's literally a robot programmed to constantly say the same shit.

Tandre-hug.gif

Truth or not you can't slander your current place of employment to the media and not expect a reaction.

In the NHL if a player calls out a bad call by the ref, he gets fined/suspended. Pretty sure it's the same with every major sport.

In the private sector you usually just get fired.

Doesn

Made it pretty clear he has a big deal with Under-Armor and that Reebok deal may be a problem if he comes back..

Some people were really screwed when they talked bad about the UFC, but to most of them nothing happened.

The welterweight division has moved on nicely in GSP's absence and is arguably more exciting because of it. He may be the welterweight goat but he is not a mythological figure like Bruce Lee or Jean Claude Van Damme. A lot of nerds on here spout nothing but superlatives about him and overinflate his contribution to the sport but even as a champion his fights lacked excitement. If Ben Askren was handsome and blandly charismatic he'd be GSP.

Ronda is though.

You wish they'd stop interviewing him.....so much that you click on a thread that's clearly about him being interviewed? Wtf?

Back