GSP 'if you talk bad about the UFC you

The Ufc holds a tighter leash and more control than most companies.
They want to own you and your likeness for life.

Furthermore the Ufc and Dana will drag their own fighters names through the mud, all while they cannot speak a word.
Their voiceless.

So what? Boggles the mind how people get so rustled over shit that doesn't concern them

When you're good at your job and you have self worth no one can tell you shit : people actually respect that.

Let me know when you grow up and enter the real world. I'm only 30, but I gave up on idealism a few years ago.if the other dude truly runs his own business, then that allows him to think the way he does. It would be completely different if he worked for someone else.i'm pretty good at my job and know my self worth, but in the real world, there are very, very few people who are irreplaceable in their jobs.

People can spout off at the mouth at their job all they want, but when their kids go hungry because daddy lost his job, gonna be hard feeding his kids with his pride.

Better not to say anything if you can only contribute "crap" lol :)

The welterweight division has moved on nicely in GSP's absence and is arguably more exciting because of it. He may be the welterweight goat but he is not a mythological figure like Bruce Lee or Jean Claude Van Damme. A lot of nerds on here spout nothing but superlatives about him and overinflate his contribution to the sport but even as a champion his fights lacked excitement. If Ben Askren was handsome and blandly charismatic he'd be GSP.

It's nice to hear GSP's opinion.

What gives the power to give orders and say what you think is not money but balls kid. if you keep on waiting to make money to speak you mind also be ready to get your butthole stretched real good in the process.

When you depend on your job to pay the bills, you need to learn to shut your mouth sometimes kid.

Being wealthy = monetary independence = you'll be able to pay the bills at the end of the month, whatever happens and whoever you insult.

When you have kids who depend on you to eat, you'll understand.

I wish they'd stop interviewing this guy. He's literally a robot programmed to constantly say the same shit.

Quit whining, you aren't even fighting right now.

you quit whining, you hater / crybaby douche

Nothing unexpected there.

Just try talking bad about the company you work for in front of clients, your employers, etc, etc. See how long you remain employed.

When you're a public face of a company, you're expected to not do anything to bring disrepute upon your employer as long as you're employed. Just ask NBA players what happens if they criticize the referees. Or NFL players if they bad mouth the NFL.

People act surprised when companies act like... companies.

Clueless. NBA/NFL players bad mouth their leagues all the time. Unlike MMA fighters, they get real benefits and have representation. That's the difference.

Greatest of all time. In every sense. Shame he is retired but he retired a champion.

If you need money to say what is on your mind....you are a coward.

have you ever been in the public spotlight?

have you ever had reporters interview about your work and life and everything about it?

have you ever had to pay a mortgage?

What gives the power to give orders and say what you think is not money but balls kid. if you keep on waiting to make money to speak you mind also be ready to get your butthole stretched real good in the process.

He leaves in the real world buddy...you? in the world of pussies we live today.

ok tony montana

I thought it was pretty self explanatory but if you would like me to explain it a bit differently.

I you are not saying what is on your mind, because you are afraid of losing money, then you are basically a whore. Cowards keep their mouths shut and their tails between their legs. Real people stay true to themselves and speak their mind no matter what the repercussions are.

If you are leading your life in a way that you will do anything, and say anything for money. Or in this manner not say something (the truth) in order to keep money. Your life is a not your life, but your moneys life. I don't live for money, I live for me.

some people also believe in being professional!

so are you self actualising in your life?

Back