GSP: "I am learning from Benson Henderson. He showed me the blueprint"

Well at least he's not pretending he will try to finish fights anymore.

Even without the Bendo fight, I don't think he would've had a different game plan anyway.

I doubt he really learned anything new from watching Bendo. I think more likely he is just using this to tease Nick by basically saying he watched his brother lose and is going to do the same thing to him.

more like benson learned from GSP

I knew he was gonna do the same. Friggin GSP is scared to fight. He says he is pissed at Diaz, the. He should fight him instead of decisioning him.

I knew he was gonna do the same. Friggin GSP is scared to fight. He says he is pissed at Diaz, the. He should fight him instead of decisioning him.

You can't decide the result silly.

You fight someone and then the result can either be a decision or a finish.

Pretty smart...considering that Bendo beat the shit out of Nate.

Oh come on. He's used the same game plan for 4 years now, and everyone knows what he's going to do against Diaz. Just a matter of getting in shape and getting it done.

Spoken like a dumbass Diaz fan.

I swear the Diaz brothers fanbase has an IQ average that would rival most special ed classes.

hes sucking on a toothpick in preparation

Grease+Toothpick =

top10baddestvideogamefightersever_10.jpg

L
O
L

The BLUEPRINT!!!!! You mean.... Fighting aggressively?? Working hard to destroy people and finish fights?

I'm starting to think GSP has sort of a rain man thing going on.

Back