GSP Hurdles

Stuart0502

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

How high do you think those hurdles are?

Seems like GSP has slowed down at this point.

Who do you think has the best plyometric routine you have seen in MMA?

I mean he’s 40. At someone who’s approaching 40 I can confirm you slow down…

How high do you think those hurdles are?

Seems like GSP has slowed down at this point.

Who do you think has the best plyometric routine you have seen in MMA?

Not high at all. And what did you use to determine that he has slowed down.
How many people on this board do you think know what plyometrics are? And among those, how many do you think can determine in the slightest what a good plyometric routine is for any sport let alone MMA?

Not high at all. And what did you use to determine that he has slowed down.
How many people on this board do you think know what plyometrics are? And among those, how many do you think can determine in the slightest what a good plyometric routine is for any sport let alone MMA?

IIRC I remember him as doing hurdles that were around his nipples that’s why I thought he had slowed down.

I saw a Phil Daru plyometric routine posted in the UFC discussion forum and a lot of people weighed in. I thought posting something in the S & C forum might get a discussion going but it seems like most of the regulars here are powerlifter’s with less interest in plyometrics than the people in the UFC discussion forum.

32-36 inch hurdles (slightly less than 1 meter in confusing measure). Pretty good jump for repetitions. Doesn't take much to get lazy and leave your toes hanging then go palms down on the track.

Back