GSP: How I spent my first Million [Video]

well aside from the Dinosaur stuff lol

Until he owns 10% of the real life Jurassic Park.

tumblr_nau11zhyLh1rpc5kho1_500.gif

Crazy how less some UFC fighters earn
Yup.

Of course there are people who'll say "the best UFC champions deserve as much as the best boxing champions!" but imo guys like Jones and McGregor earn more than enough.
The lesser known fighters however, should get payed way, WAY better.
It's tragic that we've got numerous pro fighters who have to worry about their financial well-being.

Amber fossils are pretty dope but ultra rare and stupid expensive. Some of them are like 100 million years from past

Baltic%2BAmber%2Bwith%2BLizard%2BInclusion.jpg

Any idea of museums that contain such art? I'd love to go and see one day.

Yup.

It's tragic that we've got numerous pro fighters who have to worry about their financial well-being.
Which is crazy because isn't this supposed to be the biggest organisation? Some fighters are literally living on breadline and for the damage some take they get paid very little. For example Rory against Lawler

Which is crazy because isn't this supposed to be the biggest organisation? Some fighters are literally living on breadline and for the damage some take they get paid very little. For example Rory against Lawler
That's exactly what the UFC is, which makes it totally crazy, like you say.
Besides non-star fighters absolutely deserving more money for what they do, an increase in pay would also definitely attract more talent to the UFC, from which it obviously would profit, especially in the thinner (talent-wise) divisions.

I think that a more stacked heavyweight and light heavyweight division in particular would be two things that'd noticably generate a higher interest in the sport, as those have the "baddest men on the planet" thing going for themselves.

Crazy how less some UFC fighters earn

Not really, fight games always been like that especially with Boxing. Elite few make crazy money, then you have a mid tier few making good money. The rest(majority) are making the scraps.

One thing I will credit UFC for is having a strong middle class, which Boxing doesnt have. In UFC theres a ton of middle class guys making decent paychecks that clear 100k a year. But yea its only a few at the very top making the crazy millions like: Conor, Gsp, Khabib, Adensanya, Jones etc

I've been spending my first million on rc cars and taco bell. Dinosaurs don't sound that bad

Any idea of museums that contain such art? I'd love to go and see one day.

They are rare fossils so they arent very common but I think there is a few exhibits here and there that you can find in museums from Big cities.

Yup.

Of course there are people who'll say "the best UFC champions deserve as much as the best boxing champions!" but imo guys like Jones and McGregor earn more than enough.
The lesser known fighters however, should get payed way, WAY better.

I'd be curious how well a salary for entry-level fighters would work. Pay them something slightly above the median US salary so they can train and live without needing a second job. Similar to what some fighters were selling their souls for Hans Moleman for. Might be a bit expensive, but I think it would be a good compromise to just paying out more for individual fights, and offers an investment into their prospects' career growth.

Any reason why this is a bad idea?

If any young athlete wants to look at the right way to do a professional career this is your guy to follow. I remember watching him while I was training as a youth and he just constantly evolved the game and was just ahead of the pack.

Back