News GSP has Vitor on his GOAT list but not Khabib

TS I worry about your reading comprehension

Might be lower than a 3rd grade level

I read this on another sight qnd it did mention Khabib. It has been taken out of these snips, but he has great respect for Khabib.

Imagine getting butthurt about a unanimously diplomatic answer. He mentioned everyone who deserves to have their names mentioned, he even excluded himself. Yet here we are with someone finding something to bitch about.

Imagine putting some leghumping cage expoloiter with 90% fights against regional bums with losing records into the GOAT list over a legend like Vitor.
No highlight reel whatsoever and only appeal for casuals is 0 loss in his wikipedia page which is false to begin with when the guy lost to Tibau and according to RDA tapped against him aswell.

To be in GOAT consideration, you have to be n exciting fighter.

Khabib is lightweight GOAT, not GOAT. GSP cleared his division while holding the belt during his reign, he's above Kebab in GOAT conversation. Discuss.

just imagine this thread like a year ago - one of the first 3 comments would be by one of the Kabeb-Troll-Army, shitting on GSP and homoeroticly praising Kabeb, and it would have gotten like 20 or 30 Likes within a few minutes....

I cannot help myself to think that many of those 2018-or younger accounts have just been clones from some religious trolls

Back