GSP has fought in 2 weight classes , Silva has fought in 3 weight classes , You know who hasnt?

Neither Jones or Silva have been finished by a person who could have fought 2 weight classes below in Matt Serra though
Serra has never and could never compete at Featherweight, he had only ever competed one weight class below (Lightweight).

Silva lost against not just one, but two people who competed one weight class below: Chonan and Takase (both fought Silva at Middleweight, but have competed at Welterweight).

giphy.gif

For the 100th time

Post evidence-

listen to the damn presser im sure it on ufc.com or youtube.

you always say jon offered to fight at 198 that was a hollow offer knowing the ufc wouldnt do it. jon would look tough and his fans would eat it up like you did. facts is jon know he wasnt fighting and did a pr stunt.

f8be97cf99b523f4a0f45489c6745478

Ducking HW like the plague. There is nothing left for him in that division yet instead of fighting the double champ one of the greatest Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time at HW he goes on to fight guys like Anthony Smith. WW was stacked always while LHW has been dead for years yet the champion wont move up to test himself against bigger guys in HW .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...-jones-daniel-cormier-rematch-fight-interview
Calls out DC for a LHW fight , then declines to fight him at HW . No wonder he wants nothing of HW .
It is kind of disappointing that he never moved up and doesn't seem to want to even now, honestly I think he would run through HW which is even weaker than LHW.

listen to the damn presser im sure it on ufc.com or youtube.

you always say jon offered to fight at 198 that was a hollow offer knowing the ufc wouldnt do it. jon would look tough and his fans would eat it up like you did. facts is jon know he wasnt fighting and did a pr stunt.
No evidence as usual

Just your bullshit made-up, fantasy contrary to evidence again

No evidence as usual

Just your bullshit made-up, fantasy contrary to evidence again

jon jones opened his mouth and said words at the ufc 182 presser.

i know jon jones is a lier when he talks but he did says words at the presser.

Ducking HW like the plague. There is nothing left for him in that division yet instead of fighting the double champ one of the greatest Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time at HW he goes on to fight guys like Anthony Smith. WW was stacked always while LHW has been dead for years yet the champion wont move up to test himself against bigger guys in HW .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...-jones-daniel-cormier-rematch-fight-interview
Calls out DC for a LHW fight , then declines to fight him at HW . No wonder he wants nothing of HW .

LHW>HW. Fighting guys like Anthony Smith is called respecting the sport. The new fans don't seem to know a lot about that. The champs aren't supposed to move up.

Neither Jones or Silva have been finished by a person who could have fought 2 weight classes below in Matt Serra though

Serra never gonna make feather. Yeah, he's a midget, but bloody hell that man loved his pasta too much to get smaller than LW lol.

Yup.

And he beat the number 1 p4p fighter, Hayato Sakurai at the time.

Wasn't Mach a LW though? Mind you, in Mach's time, Anderson was fairly skinny as well.

Just saying as, being p4p best doesn't make it a automatic W over a guy way bigger. I mean look at DJ vs Cruz..

Serra never gonna make feather. Yeah, he's a midget, but bloody hell that man loved his pasta too much to get smaller than LW lol.

Serra never looked completely drained or depleted at weigh-ins and actually looked relatively full compared to most fighters at that weight. I think he could have easily dieted his natural weight down another 10 - 15lbs and made weight at 145 with no problems. With that said I think that would make him a natural 145lb fighter because making that weight would not affect his health or performance in anyway and he might of even benefited from it by being faster and more explosive. It makes his wins at ww and over GSP more impressive because he was at a disadvantage of 4 inches in height and 7 inches in reach

UFC121_Weigh_Ins_32.jpg

That’s not really a fair knock on Jones. Kudos to anyone who moves up a weight class.

However, GSP moved up a weight class that was 15 pounds heavier than where he had been fighting.
Silva moved up a total of 35 pounds.

Asking Jones to move to HW is moving to a division as much as 60 pounds heavier. That’s a big deal.

P.S. I can’t stand Jones and GSP is my man crush

jon jones opened his mouth and said words at the ufc 182 presser.

i know jon jones is a lier when he talks but he did says words at the presser.
Just making retarded shit up again.

Post evidense

You wont but ill ask again

Post evidence

Between running from the law and the nostril sugar speeding up his metabolism, I doubt he can get his weight over 205.

you can try and google the ufc 192 presser i bet it on youtube.
you dont know what evidense means do you?

YOu cant post it, because your making dumb shit up and dont even have a clue what evidence means

Gsp juiced up for a few years for 1 fight at mw *yawn*.. Silva did go up on short notice to fight Cormier and that didn’t go well ( and probably was juiced but props to him for doing it ) ... Jones is smart enough to stay at lhw.. one of the few apart decisions he’s made tbh

In fairness, GSP never changed weight classes until Michael Bisping became MW champ and Anderson was a natural WW before roiding. Hespect for some quality wins at LHW but he didn’t exactly make a title run.

you dont know what evidense means do you?

YOu cant post it, because your making dumb shit up and dont even have a clue what evidence means

i watched the post fight presser from the first dc fight. jon jones talked about cain and werdum.

jon jones talked tough about dc after ufc 232 presser and quickly said im not moving up and staying at lhw. it simple jon jones knows he look like cain did tonight if he fought francis.

jon jones made a fake offer to fight stipe knowing the ufc wouldnt take it. he did it so fan like you can go see jon wants to move up.

GSP only fought in MW because Michael Bisping happened to be belt holder (ducking real contenders).

If Romero, Rockhold, Whittaker, Gastelum, Jacare, Mousasi, Brunson, Kennedy, Silva, Weidman etc was belt holder, GSP would still just be talking about his eventual comeback.

Truth.
Actually Rockhold was champ when he quietly entered the testing pool and started negotiating for the MW title fight. Inconvenient truth

Back